Spear ruler
Tengiz99
Micky+1

:beerjug::beer::friday:aidan:beerjug::beer::friday:aidan

Maybe's:
Buz
Redpadraig+1

:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast

Can't make it for an overnight, is it OK just to show up for a run on the Saturday?

Me Neil 23, maybe Rivendell and Herr Scmitt :ronno

As much as we would like to take all comers to the event there has to be a limit to the amount attending due mainly to the space and of course how many the lovely Daisy & myself can cater for. The event is quite a long way off so a lot can happen between now & then eg. personal circumstances resulting in non attendance etc. Anyone else wishing to attend the Oktoberfeast can by all means put their name down here but we cannot guarantee there will be an available space.
There have already been a few who had wished for a bed as they were unable to camp and we have advised them that there is a very nice small hotel Hillyard House in Castlewellan (2 miles away) with secure parking who have agreed a special deal with us for the weekend at £20/night which we would arrange transportation to and from for the bbq and drinks after the ride out.
This could maybe be an alternative for anyone who doesn't want to miss out, please let us know if you would like to do this.
Otherwise just add your name and if any spaces become available we will update the thread and PM you.

http://youtu.be/8gciFoEbOA8 :hide

It'll be great to catch up with you and Barney:thumb

Was looking forward to it Mide :tears

Any chance of me & Kev bunking in with you & your Kev ?, We wont take up much room and dont snore, a lot ! :D

:beerjug:

:D Something like that :blast

Neil, we'll need to add the three of you to the maybe list as we're full up already, sorry about that.

I think we might need to go measure the wee field :blast

loads of room at my place for tents. I can arrange transport.out there. local taxi cost about £12 from the cottages back to my place.

They"re only little tents :tears:tears:tears

:beerjug:

Ok, we're going to call down to the cottages over the next couple of days and work out exactly how many will fit. I hope there is room but if now you may put on a wig and some lippy and get Micky drunk :friday :kissy2 :eek

Ok, we're going to call down to the cottages over the next couple of days and work out exactly how many will fit. I hope there is room but if now you may put on a wig and some lippy and get Micky drunk :friday :kissy2 :eek

You must have read my mind ! :thumb

Micky, be afraid, be very afraid ! :drool

:D

Back
Top Bottom