Husky TE510 'Centenial'

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
With too much time on my hands I came across this on eBay just now.

Having had a TE610 for a couple of years I'm a great fan of these underrated bikes.

If I were in the market for a new Dual Sport I can't think of anything else that would come even close to ticking all the boxes that this little beauty does. Sadly I'm not, I'm selling bikes at the moment, ah well :rolleyes:

Untitled-1-16_zps7a885704.jpg

LINKY WORKS NOW

Andres

If I were in the market for a new Dual Sport I can't think of anything else that would come even close to ticking all the boxes that this little beauty does. Sadly I'm not, I'm selling bikes at the moment, ah well :rolleyes:

Untitled-1-16_zps7a885704.jpg

LINKY WORKS NOW

Andres

IIRC the 510 is an out-and-out competition machine.

But, they are still sublime bikes :thumb

Still, you can't beat the 610 for a great if not the best Dualsport Bike out there. :thumb2

The Terras are nice, but they are more for the street.

I have ridden my 610 through the roughest spot here, not sure I would try it on a Terra.

Attachments

• h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 679
Nice but if I was after a Husky dual sport/soft roader I'd be waiting for all of those BMW based Terras to be worth feck all now they are back with KTM.

Linky link

60112_518037658224749_1609980547_n.jpg

Just a shame they weigh in at 180 kg's! :eek:

I do like the engine detail though- think that red rocker cover would look quite smart on my XChallenge :D

Nice to see they fitted decent rims to it though, unlike the cheese items on the XC.

60112_518037658224749_1609980547_n.jpg

Just a shame they weigh in at 180 kg's! :eek:

I do like the engine detail though- think that red rocker cover would look quite smart on my XChallenge :D

Nice to see they fitted decent rims to it though, unlike the cheese items on the XC.

That's even more than my HP...

That's even more than my HP...

I thought the HP was around 200kg's?

The XChallenge weighs in around 150, and it shares a lot of the same parts with the Terra.

So how have husky managed to put 30kgs on the bike? is the frame built from depleted uranium? or did they hide a supercharger on it?

I thought the HP was around 200kg's?

The XChallenge weighs in around 150, and it shares a lot of the same parts with the Terra.

So how have husky managed to put 30kgs on the bike? is the frame built from depleted uranium? or did they hide a supercharger on it?

I guess it depends if you're talking dry or wet weights. 175kg dry for the HP

The Terra I would think is fine for ripping down dirt roads, but the weight of them turned me off for a true Dualsport. Guys over here that have them, compare them to a 610. But I don't see how.

I Mate that I ride with is getting one. So once the snow is gone I should know first hand how they are. But he wanted a Bike more off-road then his 650 Versys. He also has a plated 400 Beta.

Back
Top Bottom