Not Such a nice guy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

the civil one

Reaction score
TAKEN FROM THE RANT SECTION . http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327281
Which the o.p. has seen fit to close , cos it wasnt goin his way.

__Posted by DR Farkoff_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just so pissed off with Mithering, Bastardin, Penny pinching, scrounging Feckers Who play on your Good Nature!

You try your best to do a good job and give back something that you'd be confident of jumping onto and sticking the key in and going for a ride! ( You even go do 30 miles on it in schitty weather to make sure it's right cos you know the fecker will jump at any weakness where a penny can be saved!!)

They never want to spend the extra £20 - 50 just to make the job correct expecting you to friggin weld "air" or to make a silk purse from a sows ARSE whilst paying for it with midget fucking gem sweeties BUT they expect the Gold plated job

You don't take into account all the hours you've put in because you worry that you'll offend with a high price! Forgetting others will be 3 to 4 times the price!

Well Fuck you! and the Fuck the other one too!

8 years I've been doing this and at the start it was damned hard after the mess I was left in after the dealer finished with me! (Work that is NOT drugs!)

I hauled myself back up on my feet and in the last 7 and a half years I've sorted hundreds of folk's problems most of whom come back to see me on a regular basis and when they need help again!

Both the Fuckers that have annoyed me have been the same way Mitherin penny pinchin cnuts Wanting gold but only paying prices for tin! Whilst I run around trying to be Mr Nice Guy doing the best that I can!

Well I hope yous find some other fucking IDIOT that will put up with your schite and your stingy ways

End of Rant! Have Nice Fuckin Day the Rest if Yous!!

This Fucking Idiot is 10 - 10 and Down!

And Really fucking No Longer gives 2 x 10-100s about the above mentioned feckers

The Answer to being a mithering , penny pinching ****

considering i am [one of] the

" Mithering ,Bastardin , Penny pinching ****s , in Question ,,, i thought i should maybe have a word.

This whole saga started last Aug/Sept , i asked jay about work on my bike.
I was told he had a two week lead time.
At that time i was awaiting admittance to hospital , so the bike was the last thing on my mind .
When i got out , it was the first thing on my mind.
I couldnt do anything with it at all. It was too dangerous for me to handle it in any way.. I organised to have it moved to Jay by a third party.
This was the End Of October.

It had no fuel , and no battery , and a puncture , none of which i knew about , or at that time honestly cared about.
This was the First "" Bad Taste ""
I got a Mail , asking WTF way was this to leave a bike to have it repaired , I did explain my circumstance. But i think Jay Knew. ! .

In the Interm , there were quite a few mails , Getting more frequent
as i healed . From Sept to February.

I paid Every single Cent that was asked of me .
I have to say i was taken aback Big time ,by the Penny pinching mithering,, bastardin **** title i have recieved ,because i never once even asked for a penny discount , on any of the bikes Jay has worked on over the years for me..NEVER .. God knows , having survived on the "Social welfare system for the last year ,, i could be doing with a help out . And always Paid Cash. as requested. As for Manipulative ,, The only manipulation i am guilty of is TRYING to MANIPULATE Jay to give my bike back in a reasonable period of Time. I think you will aggree 5 months is a tad over due.

The second bad taste came when i got the bill ,, Jay charged me for
"" Removing the bike from the Van""& initial diagnosis ,, an hour and a half .. i couldnt believe it was on the top page of his bill, i can copy/paste if there is any question of it.. Still i didnt question any of this ..

When i put the battery in , To give er a Birl,, I noticed the indicator switch was Loose , on inspection , it ws broken ..
I mailed Jay , He said yes whilst on a test drive it broke.
No major biggie here ,
On Enquirey , Ever person i spoke to said that it was Jays call of which
i informed him , Only to meet with a "" Delete my Numbers "" you
wont be needing them.. Reply.
For work that cost over £800GBP ,which equates to about Eur1000.00 { I had to buy the GBP,s} , and took nearly 5 months , i didnt think that was an appropiate responce. And now i am a penny pinching **** . BEaring in mind , All i did was mention the swithch was broke and thought he should replace it.
£30 or £40 quid would have sorted this ..

This is not a rant , just telling it like it is..
I will leave it to you
I think i am due a Indicator switch.

Were you a sniveler? Clients who snivel are quite wearing. I read your reply and it sounds like butter wouldnt melt in your mouth.

Were you a sniveler? Clients who snivel are quite wearing. I read your reply and it sounds like butter wouldnt melt in your mouth.

Butter would boil.
I dont think i am a sniveller ?.
At least i dont think i am , Let me google it and get back to you.

To Snivel : is to complain or whine tearfully : I think i can categorically say NO.

I was quite happy to let this roll ,,, but was directed to the rant section by a friend.
And am absolutely NOT going to let it roll now.
In a fiscal sense , i am being Kicked when i am down. But i would like to think i am as hard as nails and i am going to get back up.
I most certaintly am not looking for sympathy , but am alerting people to how things can go west / or east as is this case , quite easily. In Fact i was bidding on a swithch on Ebay , i didnt think much of it,, ! ,, but have been met with a barrage of BS , which i intend to return 10 fold .

This was the End Of October.

From Sept to February.

I think you will aggree 5 months is a tad over due.

November, December, January.... I count 3

It had no fuel , and no battery , and a puncture , none of which i knew about , or at that time honestly cared about.

No fuel, battery and a puncture would be unexpected hassle to say the least had he not been forewarned :nenau

God knows , having survived on the "Social welfare system for the last year ,, i could be doing with a help out .

BEaring in mind , All i did was mention the swithch was broke and thought he should replace it.

I think i am due a Indicator switch.

Is it not possbile that Jay did infact give you a help out when he didn't have to and therefore felt it petty (for want of a better word) that you thought he should replace an old faulty part that whilst it broke in his possession wasn't obviously broken by him?

"" Removing the bike from the Van""& initial diagnosis ,, an hour and a half .. i couldnt believe it was on the top page of his bill, i can copy/paste if there is any question of it.. Still i didnt question any of this ..

Had it taken a whole day to ascertain all the problems with the bike would you have expected it for free still? His time is his time :nenau

For work that cost over £800GBP ,which equates to about Eur1000.00 { I had to buy the GBP,s}

£800 is a lot of money to anyone, how much of it was parts though and how much was labour? Are you suggesting this amount wasn't reasonable or fair?

Is it not possbile that Jay did infact give you a help out when he didn't have to and therefore felt it petty (for want of a better word) that you thought he should replace an old faulty part that whilst it broke in his possession wasn't obviously broken by him?

This Daisy is the crux of the Issue . Jays Dismissal for whatever reasons
he feels he has .
The Simple fact is this .
I gave the bike in good faith , with a perfectly functioning Indicator switch.
The Switch was broken , By his own Admission by him , { i have the Mail } i mentioned it , and he went off on one.. The rant section is there .
I just want a switch. There are no other issues .
Apart from each others percieved attitudes. I feel there may have been something underlying , but i am highlighting the " Service " i got. NOT.

In the interests of fairness Phillip, perhaps you should answer the other questions posed by Daisy Duke?!:nenau

In the interests of fairness Phillip, perhaps you should answer the other questions posed by Daisy Duke?!:nenau

Yes quite.

This Daisy is the crux of the Issue . Jays Dismissal for whatever reasons
he feels he has .
The Simple fact is this .
I gave the bike in good faith , with a perfectly functioning Indicator switch.
The Switch was broken , By his own Admission by him , { i have the Mail } i mentioned it , and he went off on one.. The rant section is there .
I just want a switch. There are no other issues .
Apart from each others percieved attitudes. I feel there may have been something underlying , but i am highlighting the " Service " i got. NOT.

I'm sorry I don't agree with that. That's a bit like saying that if you left it down with a nail in the tyre and the nail happened to come out whilst on the test drive causing the tyre to go down that he would therefore owe you a new tyre. The switch must have been already about to break due to age/condition/wear and tear unless of course he was using a hammer to turn it on and off :nenau

Mentioning financial terms of the deal you agreed, on a public forum is completely underhand in my book.

You owe Dr Farkoff a sincere and contrite apology.

considering i am [one of] the

" Mithering ,Bastardin , Penny pinching ****s , in Question ,,, i thought i should maybe have a word.

Congratulations.

You have just made yourself look utterly ridiculous, and focussed the whole thing on YOU :thumb2

How old is the bike and how long has it been sat unused may I ask :nenau

Had a similar problem with a previous bike ie indicator switch breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom