Any info on this K series

Shaggy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anybody got any further info on this K and sidecar ? please
eg what sidecar manufacturer or is it home made, what subframe kit and what leading links, wheels, etc, etc.

Also has anybody any other info on a adventure type chair fitted to a K100, having just acquired my Dad's old K100LT i'm considering putting something together for next winter that is a little faster than my current Dnepr outfit,can cover longer distances into Europe etc but retains a 'rugged ' look.

What I'm looking for is something that can carry luggage ( seat not a necessity ) deal with muddy rally fields, snow covered lanes and gravel fire roads.

I may even consider fitting a Ural chair to the K. So ideas and links welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 206
Why not contact them direct..?

Lee Mcpeake Engineering
Motor Cycles, Parts & Accessories-Retail - Lonsdale, SA
3/ 17 Donegal Rd, Lonsdale SA 5160, Australia
Phone number(08) 8382 5411

:thumb2

Why not contact them direct..?

Lee Mcpeake Engineering
Motor Cycles, Parts & Accessories-Retail - Lonsdale, SA
3/ 17 Donegal Rd, Lonsdale SA 5160, Australia
Phone number(08) 8382 5411

:thumb2

Yep, that would make sense, doh !, :blast thanks

Just had Wasp sidecars get back to me with a price for fitting a Ural chair to the K, so that may be the path to follow at the moment. :)

Yep, that would make sense, doh !, :blast thanks

Just had Wasp sidecars get back to me with a price for fitting a Ural chair to the K, so that may be the path to follow at the moment. :)

Bet that stung. 2/3K?

I think that K is featured in the Hacks section of the ADV rider site. Did a widening mod to the chair iirc.

Val.

Bet that stung. 2/3K?

I think that K is featured in the Hacks section of the ADV rider site. Did a widening mod to the chair iirc.

Val.

Wasp quoted £343 for a K100 subframe and £400 to make all mountings and fit and set up my current Ural chair to the K. Plus the dreaded VAT.

Shaggy

Back
Top Bottom