I've fallen in lust

Tarka it is SO nice to see you posing back on here :thumb

Yes- as everything he says is based on fact and truth and it should never be questioned!!

Oh wait a minute- that's true if you want an opinionated and frankly useless response to a question that was never asked!

Yes- as everything he says is based on fact and truth and it should never be questioned!!

Oh wait a minute- that's true if you want an opinionated and frankly useless response to a question that was never asked!

Based on his post count / content and yours, i'd be more inclined to take his opinion anytime. :blagblah:blast

:D

Since when was post count and content anything to go by or a ding of any worth at all, Eh?!?
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Give the newbie a break.

And exactly who the fuck are you ?

And what exactly are you bitching about ?

Man up...or girl up...and explain your beef with me.

Or fuck off.

Since when was post count and content anything to go by or a ding of any worth at all, Eh?!?
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Give the newbie a break.

Since we know Tarquin and as the other has a post count of 2, we clearly don't know them, it's called peer respect, and it takes time to earn, carry on :thumb

Dont ask me what you meant :blast
You wrote it :D
Doh!

I actually meant 2 posts and 1 of those was a rant about what specifically?, the other has posted thousands of times with a few wobbles (granted :D) but based on that assumption who is the pot who's the kettle.:rob

Back
Top Bottom