New decals for 1200 LC at humvee graphics

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The first of the samples of the new range of decals for the 2013 Liquid Cooled 1200GS are ready, the first is a medium sized sticker for use anywhere on the bike or it's luggage, produced in reflective long life vinyl they are CAD designed and made from durable 7 year vinyl, approx dimensions; 49 x 110mm
We intend to offer this design in two colour ways Silver on Black reflective and Black on Silver reflective, they will be added to our web shop soon.

013.jpg

008.jpg

Also..................

aimed at owners of the forthcoming 2013 1200GS Liquid Cooled model is this design incorporating a bike sillhouette and map of the world, 2 sizes will be available initially; Larger of the two is 300mm x 146mm (ideally suited to pannier and luggage applications) the Smaller version will be 146mm x 98mm
Both variants will be available in 2 colours; Black or Silver and both in long life reflective vinyl.

009.jpg

More products aimed at owners of the 2013 Liquid Cooled 1200GS
A variation of our "beak" range of stickers, featuring the latest style of "GS" letters these will be available in the following colour options;
Blue & Black
Red & Black
Silver & Black
Black & Silver
All will be available in reflective vinyl for enhanced visibility, approx dimensions are 190mm x 25mm ideal for placement on the bike's bodywork or luggage.
All items for the Liquid Cooled 1200GS will be available to buy from our web shop by the end of February

Beak stickers shown on a variety of background colours similar to the colours available of the new bike;

022.jpg

023.jpg

027.jpg

021.jpg

026.jpg

Thanks for looking, I would be interested to hear the views of perspective owners of the new model, we have more new stuff coming soon ;)

Looking good - :thumb

Will you have different decals for the different models??

R1200GS TE (Touring)
R1200GSE (Enduro)
R1200GS (Cheapskate)

I like the look of the large pannier stickers:thumb

always stick some humvee stickers on my gs's. Not an r1200 anymore but my motorrad stickers arrived and are now on.

Attachments

• ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,078
I think the bike/world sticker looks great and wouldn't be wrong on the current 1200.

Do you offer a ride in/ wrapping service for some bike panels if I came to you?

I like the look of the large pannier stickers:thumb
Thank you :) there will be more items for the LC coming soon.

always stick some humvee stickers on my gs's. Not an r1200 anymore but my motorrad stickers arrived and are now on.

And thank you too, may I take a copy of your pic for future use?

I think the bike/world sticker looks great and wouldn't be wrong on the current 1200.
I agree :)

Do you offer a ride in/ wrapping service for some bike panels if I came to you?
It's not a service I can offer at the moment sorry :(

R1200GS TE (Touring)
R1200GSE (Enduro)
R1200GS (Cheapskate)

The Touring & Enduro words yes, cheapskate? Probably not :augie
We will probably offer these separately, customers can then add them alongside or beneath/above the "GS" letters we sell, I will add some pics soon ;)

All the products in post 1 have been added to our site and listed as "available from Feb 28th" stock will be available next week if it's sooner than the 28th I will amend the availability date on our site :thumb2

R1200GS TE (Touring)
R1200GSE (Enduro)
R1200GS (Cheapskate)

Been messing about with this recently and have added the "ENDURO" word beneath the medium 49x110mm GS decal, like this;
001-S.jpg

and this;
005-S.jpg

Also had a mock up of "TOURING EDITION" words, again applied beneath our medium 49x110mm decal, like this;
003-S.jpg

We are likely to offer the ENDURO and TOURING EDITION as separate items that can be added by customers should they wish;
002-S.jpg

We have no plans to introduce a "BILLY BASIC" or "HAPPY SHOPPER" decal for the time being but giving some thought to tweaking the Touring version to read "TOILET EDITION" ;)

Back
Top Bottom