Subframe for a K

BubbaHotep

Reaction score
Hello all a friend of mine has come up with a fine notion of putting a sidecar on his K100RT . I think great but now I will have to soup up my jawa :D.Would there be anyone on this fine forum that would have plans for subframe for said bike to help him on his merry quest he also makes kegs of homebrew ale that should help with the thought process it might even have started it so any ideas or help would be appreciated and ale can be transported in said sidecar :jager for a sampling if he goes with project that is bouncing around in ale addled heed. Thanks

Hello all a friend of mine has come up with a fine notion of putting a sidecar on his K100RT . I think great but now I will have to soup up my jawa :D.Would there be anyone on this fine forum that would have plans for subframe for said bike to help him on his merry quest he also makes kegs of homebrew ale that should help with the thought process it might even have started it so any ideas or help would be appreciated and ale can be transported in said sidecar :jager for a sampling if he goes with project that is bouncing around in ale addled heed. Thanks

Funnily enough.......:augie

It's in early development, but I'll be posting it up from the start of the new project :thumb2

Funnily enough.......:augie

It's in early development, but I'll be posting it up from the start of the new project :thumb2

Old 01-02-2012, 11:23 AM
post #3927 by Oldenough2knowbetter, might give you some ideas. Just found it on the ADV Rider 'show us your hack' thread (about two thirds of the way down)

It's quite a good picture of his sub frame. Might help, a bit? I would think that he would be happy to share some ideas and experiences with you. I'm sure he is on this site too and is UK based.

Bill, Taken me seat. I'm looking forward to this one. Should be a good-un. Can't wait.
lurker.gif

Val.

Back
Top Bottom