my new beastie

Looks smart, enjoy :thumbup:

Remember this;
e2y7a8ej.jpg

Phil

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, y'all. Shucks. :blush

Phil-H - of course I remember - be gentle, it may still be too soon :tears Can't believe you've got it mucky hither and thither. :blast Also, don't forget to put some heated grips on for when you sell it back to me ! :JB Did you see there's a CBR400 thingy on here somewhere ? - may go well with your latest VFR400 :D

I really like those R1200R's, and that colour is the best:thumb:beerjug:

Good looking bike................

Is that standard, or lowered seat?

Al

Thanks, y'all. Shucks. :blush

Phil-H - of course I remember - be gentle, it may still be too soon :tears Can't believe you've got it mucky hither and thither. :blast Also, don't forget to put some heated grips on for when you sell it back to me ! :JB Did you see there's a CBR400 thingy on here somewhere ? - may go well with your latest VFR400 :D

Heated grips already fitted ;)

Phil

Hey Ronnie,

The bike looks good :thumb2

So what gizzmos is it packing? Is it an "R" registered one? I noticed loads of new, but registered "R" reg's in the dealers, all with high spec.

Just got one of those luggage grids for mine.

Just had one from Rainbow as a loaner whilst my bike had its 18k service . Really like it. Felt so much lighter than my GSA. Easier to move around in my yard. When I do less two up touring ,may be the one for me.
Your one is perfect and looks good in stealth grey!

Heated grips already fitted ;)

Phil

Good man :clap

Hey Ronnie,

The bike looks good :thumb2

Thanks, dude :comfort :beerjug:

So what gizzmos is it packing? Is it an "R" registered one? I noticed loads of new, but registered "R" reg's in the dealers, all with high spec.

Just got one of those luggage grids for mine.

Gizmos - ABS,ASC,OBC,luggage grid & panniers. I was told it also had TPS when I ordered it but when it was delivered, there was none :(. Dealer said they'd sort me something else
out instead at first service. I can live without TPS as long as I get something in lieu. I can live without ESA. Got a top box on eblag although I can't get into it :blast Dealers have said
they'll sort that out :clap

Don't know what you mean by "R" registered ..... ? It was a pre-registered bike which sat on an angled plinth in the showroom making it difficult for other peeps to put their arses
on (what became) my bike :D:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom