New tyres needed

Yes will post details once they've been on a while.

I've not really noticed any vibration to be honest so can't comment. Overall I am very pleased with the bike and looking forward to seeing what the LC will bring to the party. :thumb2

I had pirelli angel gts fitted 3 weeks ago.
Paid £215 and got an extra 26quid off as I had a BSB ticket so £189 total for the pair fitted to loose wheels.
Have done 1800 miles so far with little sign of wear.
Progressive turn in and fine in the wet.
Hopefully they will last well. :thumb

T30

Just had the latest Bridgestone sport touring tyre on my RT. T30 they call it.
Front only as the rear has plenty of life left in it.
Far better than the BT020, softer ride, better grip, no scary moments.
Robspeed Grimsby pushing them at the moment, they have got a deal on for the pair at £215. Not far from you...

Ive done about 300 miles on the Pirelli Angels and must say they are definitely worth the money.

Very stable quick turn in and change of direction. No issues on poor surfaces and over banding causes zero issues.

Not used them in the rain but can't see that being a problem.

Provide the wear rate is reasonable then I am happy to recommend them :thumb

I'll backup everyones views on the PR3's. I've a set waiting to be fitted at a dealers and I really should get them fitted soon as I've pretty fed up with the stock fit items which scare me constantly.... :(

Well it's midway through August and I've at least 5K on the PR3's wearing well grip excellent... Roll on the drop in price when I need to get a new set :D

If your swithering over buying these don't.

+1:thumb on the PR3s.

Just back from Norway just under 4000miles on a new set with fully loaded RT. Little wear in the centre considering there's 1800 miles of English, Dutch, German and Danish 'motorway' required to get to Norway.

Strathearn Tyres, Crieff. £235 - much cheaper than last year's price and a change from 023GTs. Ride in, cup of coffee and ride out 45mins later. Great guys!!

Immediately noticed a much softer, more compliant ride over ripples and the like. Makes the 023GT very harsh by comparison.
Warm up quickly and much easier to keel the bike over too.

Wet in Norway at times and no 'moments'. Confidence building tyre!

Back
Top Bottom