Horizons Unlimited Ireland gathering 2013

Glad you had good time, come back nxt year and share a few of ur pics and stories.

You could also teach how to set up for camping. !!!! (never seen the like of it)

Enjoyed meeting all u

Just bring a fridge for beer, only other thing u need !!!

No not Jim,

The other wee quiet fat one wif beard,

Don't worry....

Jim will be along soon !!!!

How come u only remember us quiet ones?

Gerard.

Hi Gerard,

there were only a few moments at your place for my brain to get something other than beer and alcohol but anyway it works better with than without alc.

Regards

Alfons

Thanks Alfons,
It was great meeting you, Katharina and the rest of your gang.
I'm delighted you have happy memories of your time here.
To make the most of your visit next year, though, you may have to bring your own sunshine.
We've probably used our allocation for the next 10 years in order to guarantee you a dry holiday......well, dry weatherwise anyway. We can guarantee it will never be dry in the bar. :D

Looking forward to next year. :beerjug:

Alfons! You're a bad man!! We just found the Jaegermeister in the fridge in Kerry!!!:friday

We are so pleased you enjoyed your holiday in Ireland and we look forward to welcoming you and Katharina again next year and also Jutta and Johannes:comfort

By the way, Jim is called Kamikaze on here:D next time we'll make it off road in Cork:thumb

Not bad !!!

Alfons! You're a bad man!! We just found the Jaegermeister in the fridge in Kerry!!!:friday

We are so pleased you enjoyed your holiday in Ireland and we look forward to welcoming you and Katharina again next year and also Jutta and Johannes:comfort

By the way, Jim is called Kamikaze on here:D next time we'll make it off road in Cork:thumb

No Mide, I'm not a realy bad man, I hope. Katharina and I only wanted Kev to have a laughter and I think he did laugh when he looked into the fridge.
You should do your best and help him as much as you can.

Yes, we are planing our holiday next year in Ireland an I am looking for the cheapest way to get our bikes shipped. When I calculate the costs for 2.5oo km from here to Dublin and back, the 2 rides with tunneltrain and ferry, 4 nights to rest and 5 days more to stay in Ireland, it could be, that shipping and flight are an serious alternative. We will see.

Mide, I let a bike magazine in the kitchen in Kerry. I hope you took it with you. I finished reading and I was interested in the new chain-oiling-system like scottoiler and wanted to look in internet but I forgot to notice the name and the producer of the system. Can you help me with it?

Best regards to you, Kev and the kids

from Bad Orb, Germany

Katharina and Alfons

Back
Top Bottom