Breakfast at Cafe Hockley on Sat. 6th April ~

I'll be available to sign autographs after my performance at this year's Lands End Trial.

:hide

Back, perfectly preserved (cryogenically), from Holland, looking forward to Saturday's nosh and chat.

Mick, just for the record, Monday morning even that there pond that never froze, froze. :eek:

I could well be interested in this. If I were to come for a ride out in the Dales, what sort of time and where would we finish?

Weather looking good for Saturday.:)
No doubt the breakfast will be excellent again.
If Cuz is still doing the post breakfast ride out we would like 2 places please.:bounce1

Well I'm up for a ride what ever and the weather forecast is looking good :) - I'm assuming young Cuz is still out there on a reccy but if he doesn't get back in time I know the Peaks well enough and am disorganised enough to get us good and lost. Time wise I've cleared the day for a ride so a couple of hours out to Matlock(ish) or all day out and about somewhere a bit further out - I'm easy :)

Andres

Looks like I am free Saturday morning so will pop over on the Scrambler for a breakfast :)

Mmmmmmmm, this looks good, if there is defo a wobble around the peaks after ? I will drag my dust covered GS out of the garage and come up for brekkie.

What time are folks heading off for the rideout?

I'm still hoping Cuz is gonna sort it but if not I'll take out a ride and get us all lost ;-)

How does on the road for 11 sound?

I'm waiting for Paintman though if he's delayed, he's a fair few miles to cover to get to us.........

Andres

Back
Top Bottom