new outfit

tangle foot

Reaction score
This sidecar and this motorcycle are about to become one :D . The sidecar will be painted jet black with a nice silver stripe running through .I will run it with standard forks at first until my leading links arrive:D . I will post photos when complete .

$T2eC16JHJF8E9nnC6UY2BQn3BDEnow~~48_79.JPG

13146587_1.jpg

What are you going to use to shield people`s eyes from seeing the right hand side of the machine,once the sidecar is doing a good job of hiding it on the left ? :D :augie

What are you going to use to shield people`s eyes from seeing the right hand side of the machine,once the sidecar is doing a good job of hiding it on the left ? :D :augie

Mmmm not thought of that :rolleyes: , the Sidecar is a Charnwood Sports , i picked it up for a song . The Harley however :tears

The bike isn`t mine just the sidecar , i will try it standard before getting leading links . I think the V Rod and sidecar will make a good combo .

DSC05879.jpg

Are you sure you'll need leading links..?

Harley's often don't...

They are usually fitted with modified yokes instead, which keeps the image intact.

Tangle Foot,

The V Rod is fitted with off set yokes. The top pivot point is closer to the fork stations than the bottom pivot point. This will give a similar effect as leading links, so you may not need them.

If you do decide to go the LL route, you will most likely need to replace the yokes as well, as the standard design will interfere with the function of the LLs.

Val.

Back
Top Bottom