welsh 2 day

halfpint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
so who riding, reg out soon will fill up in the first day so be quick. pray for a dry two day not like last year,,,,,

Hi Pete

Heres what I am doing this year below, you are welcome to join me on any of these, probably the most enjoyable is the K2 Keilder Rally,
http://www.enduro-neec.org.uk/calendar.php

It is a 2 day blat round a 80 mile loop, camping + beer Saturday night, I think you would like it, Rock oil K2 rally 8th/9th June 2013. New for 2013 are 22 miles of new green trails, we go in Wark forest near Stonehaugh for a 12 mile special. The K2 mileage rises to 80 miles per lap with 2 laps per day; we are doubling the specials to 2 per lap making the K2 a real adventure as it weaves through the mighty Kielder forestry complex. We pass through the famous RAC rally stages where drivers of old risked the wrath of killer kielder as they sped through Archy’s Rigg , Pundershaw , Shepherdshield, the 2013 k2 will follow the great stages!
One of the great things about the K2 rally are the hard based forestry trails, there will be no getting stuck no matter what the weather throws at us. The special tests are suitable for big rally bikes, trail bikes and enduro machines no pushing just ride! For the enduro bikes we have 4 optional enduro loops per lap, there is no requirement to do them but they add a bit of spice!

if you are looking for something to polish your skills pre Spain then I'm doing this

http://www.serresrally.gr/new/index.php/en/ only 500 euros for a weeks competitive riding, hoping Geoff wll join me but visited him this weekend and he is still in plaster from the Tuareg, so really I am looking for someone new to break!

April 27th 28th – Pikes Peak Wales
May 25th 26th - RallyMoto Sprint - Sweet Lamb Complex Wales
June 8/9 - K2 Keilder Rally Northumberland
July 6/7th - Rydale Rally Yorkshire
August 10th – 11th Beacons Wales
August 26th - 31st Serres Rally Greece
Sept 21st 22nd Hafren Rally Wales
October 12/13th Cambrian Rally Wales

welsh

jager and I are riding the two day in june . he is having trouble with the wrist he broke on the rally. He as put in a claim for a blue badge!!!!! hopefully you will join us for a tbec meet in august , nice event at ashdown farm.....

... I'm pleased to report that my right wrist is now back in action again.... :augie :thumb2

I'm also hopeful that my new found disability is going to allow us to ride in a group rather than get lost whilst waiting for you lot hehe :aidan

back

is that riding or drinking action, please use the toilets not plastic bags!!!!!!

ten days to go

welsh2 day are you ready mr tickle, or is it mr claw ?? have you got that bike ready yet ?

w2d

well its like this , Geoff the the claw pulled out with the old tale of,I am waiting for me blue badge to turn up. best event of the year for me 93 rd in sports man. rain in the morning each day but you just have to get on with it. the test were like riding on ice .taught some other riders the power of the jagermeister on friday eve, it seemed to have the same effect as when in competa I dont feel well. are we going to do w2d as a team next year.

well its like this , Geoff the the claw pulled out with the old tale of,I am waiting for me blue badge to turn up. best event of the year for me 93 rd in sports man. rain in the morning each day but you just have to get on with it. the test were like riding on ice .taught some other riders the power of the jagermeister on friday eve, it seemed to have the same effect as when in competa I dont feel well. are we going to do w2d as a team next year.

I would be up for team

Back
Top Bottom