Farkle development including the front crud

ordered Touring V2.

and I am not bothered about the etching - plain will do me

karl

Ha - funny.

Anyway - update - I have out all three variants on the `tinterweb as follows:

http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/r1200gs-lc-sports-front-crud-catcher-106-p.asp

http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/r1200gs-lc-sports-front-crud-catcher---special-108-p.asp

http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/r1200gs-lc-touring-front-crud-catcher-107-p.asp

I still think the touring looks no where near as good as the other two `sports` however I take my hat off to you geezers - so many positive opinions can`t be wrong :bow:bow:bow

And PLEASE bear with me - each one is made to order and takes lots of time AND I`ve got a day job AND this weekend I`m off out riding my new LC!

Agreed, the sports does look good, but it won't protect the front from stone chips as much (I've already managed to pick one up in 250 miles:blast):rob

ordered Touring V2.

karl

Same here:beerjug::D

get started on those rad guards asap mark:thumby:

Top work again Mark :thumb2

Like most, I prefer the touring version.....not that I've actually got an LC! :blast

....hope you get a chance to use your bike soon! :D

Hi pal

Top work again Mark :thumb2

Like most, I prefer the touring version.....not that I've actually got an LC! :blast

....hope you get a chance to use your bike soon! :D

Hi pal, great to see you on the forum, hope you are ok?

yes, they seem well received but I am taking a day off tmoz to ride the damn thing - whilst risking getting strung up by the lads for not making their front crud catchers!

take care, good to hear from you :thumb2

My solution

Yeah.... I'm the geezer. Spoke to Norman last week and have Nautilius in a box waiting for YOUR solution. Kearys BMW really tried but as you can see from the pic it looks shite.

Hi pal, here is my solution - the `Ultimate Blast` horn (same as the nautilus eh?) I have used has been located right up underneath the beak and attached, via a crafty bracket, to the headstock. To be fair and as you know, Norman Birtles asked me to find a solution - I didn`t know it was for you - so i will be sending him the bracket (made in stainless steel and c/w stainless fasteners) to him and I am sure he will forward it on to you mate.

Any problems fitting it then please call me, its quite easy but you do need to work on the access to get the 2nd bolt tightened up.

I hope it works for you................ my only concern is that the horn isn`t straight but tilted forward - there is no way round this bacuse of the fork travel when turning the bars.

And it doesnt look like the shite and funny solution your dealer came up with :thumb

8624747932_967b9813d9.jpg
[/url]
LC horn fit b by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hi pal, great to see you on the forum, hope you are ok?

yes, they seem well received but I am taking a day off tmoz to ride the damn thing - whilst risking getting strung up by the lads for not making their front crud catchers!

take care, good to hear from you :thumb2

Hi mate,

...hope you've had a great days riding :thumb2 ....I'm sure the lads wouldn't begrudge you a little time on your new bike.....you could call it product research! :D

I'm not too bad....hip has been officially written off!...just got to bear with it until I'm old enough to get a new one, or until it becomes too unbearable :blast

Still, it's focused me onto trying to get back on the bike....(still only been the once in over two years now! :()

......but waiting to use the new LC GSA(???) as motivation :D

Keep up the good work pal :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom