Folding Trailer

hi ok

well i have emailed them see what they come up with ? whta do you tow with yours may i ask ?
regards roger

I no longer have it as I've now got a van but the heaviest bike I had on it was my GSA 1200 which I did as a stability test. The rest of the time it just lugged trail bikes

One thing to bare in mind with the Motolug is that the deck is 200mm wide so whilst it will comfortably take the weight of say a Rocket III it's rear 240 tyre will not fit in the groove :blast

P1000658.jpg

Hi Roger, I've used my moto lug loads of times on various bike, I've not had my Crossbones on yet, but the CL is a long and heavy bike, and the trailer has no problem at all with this,

I bought mine, from what I thought was the factory where they made them, Blackburn area, I'll hunt the invoice out later today, for the address,

You are more than welcome to try mine,

Cheers Graham

hi there

hi both
First of all thanks graham I might take you up on that not to far from leeds
cheers I have spoken to Motolug to day a woman in Evesham said they are from there ???? I will be in touch with you soon thanks just a bit bothered its a big bike Harley ultra fully loaded only being 5.8" do you walk it on or ride it ???
and does it break at the neck near tow ball cheers graham:D :thumb2

And to the gentleman that is selling the double can it be stripped and made into a single. I am very interested price would be good and some picys please
cheers both.
regards roger :thumb2

Hi Roger

I walk it on ,with some one giving me a push up, once its up to the top the front wheel locks in position, Then I tie it down, it hinges at the front as you said, fit the locking pin, then i fit the lights,

I bought the ten inch wheels for mine + a spare wheel,

I rang them this afternoon, but it was on answer phone , I wanted to ask them about the place up north where I had mine from, I seem to have misplaced my invoice, :blast I know the number was on there,

I've had mine about five years, and most of it needs repainting another job for this summer, if we get one,

The double trailer Darkhorse has, can be converted to single and vice versa,

Cheers Graham

hi there

Hi Graham
Many thanks for all the information you are a star I will try looking up here in leeds will also keep my eye open for 1 up for grabs on here I will keep in touch try get down to see yours. Again thanks graham
Cheers Roger :beerjug:

MOTOLUG CLOSER TO LEEDS

hi all
Just to ask has anyone got one o these trailers closer than stoke on Trent I am in Leeds can always live in hope ?
If not graham I will email you see if I can come down thanks it's a lot of money to spend without looking at one cheers all it looks like summer is coming :D
Ridesafe.
Regards Roger

hi all

Hi all
Well all sorted really pleased with motolug trailer got it of ebay will do the job fine thanks for all the input.
Regards roger

Attachments

• IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 127

Back
Top Bottom