Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bookings now open.:)

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by GS_or_bust View Post
    Sid

I have sent £32 to cover two bikes and two tents on Friday night with evening meals and breakfasts. My neighbour Stuart has heard the stories of last year and wants to tag along if that is OK.

Funds received, thank you. I've updated the list of attendees to include you and your mate.

Sid

Quote Originally Posted by cobbster View Post
    Hi Sid, hopefully it's not too late to book? I have managed to get out of work on Friday, Charles lad would also like to come down on his 1150.

Both of us would need somewhere to put out tents if that's ok?
    Many thanks
    Not too late. We are filling up now but can always squeeze a few more in right up until last minute. We can always pop out to get extra supplies if needed. Space for tents isn't an issue as my neighbour has said we can use his lawn if needed. Luckily we now have excellent neighbours and that makes life so much easier.

Only limiting factor is speed of catering as we are simply a private house not a pub/restaurant. Our chef has now been banned from partaking of any further alcohol after last night so he should be sober enough to cook about 40 breakfasts each day. It is not "fast food", it is quality food so may take some time but will definitely be worth waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Not too late. We are filling up now but can always squeeze a few more in right up until last minute. We can always pop out to get extra supplies if needed. Space for tents isn't an issue as my neighbour has said we can use his lawn if needed. Luckily we now have excellent neighbours and that makes life so much easier.

Only limiting factor is speed of catering as we are simply a private house not a pub/restaurant. Our chef has now been banned from partaking of any further alcohol after last night so he should be sober enough to cook about 40 breakfasts each day. It is not "fast food", it is quality food so may take some time but will definitely be worth waiting for.
    Sid, any chance you can point us to your address. I've been to your place half a dozen times and still can't remember where it is

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Stay Frosty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Sid, any chance you can point us to your address. I've been to your place half a dozen times and still can't remember where it is

i have a sat nav waypoint for it, if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Yes please

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Yes please
    i don't seem to be able to attach a file to PMs so you'll need to PM me your email, and i'll send it that way

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Paid my dues. And asked a very, very, important question .
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

i don't seem to be able to attach a file to PMs so you'll need to PM me your email, and i'll send it that way
    I've found Stibbs Cross, I'll know where I am then

Thanks anyway

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

And another yes, please. By the time you read this you should have a PM from me.

Several people should have received a link to download the waypoint from my Dropbox account by now.

Anyone else, just post here and I'll pm you the link

Yes please
    Cobbster

Yes please Cookie.
    ADAM

2008 R1200GSA
    2011 Yamaha Tmax

Yes please

Is there space for another one?

in the shit, its only the depth that varies
    Hi, i hope its not to late to be included in this week end of merriment. Been on the site for a while now and found it very helpful and just a little amusing reading some of the posts be nice to meet a few people and start useing bike for the reason i brought it. This will be our first camping trip, so will probably turn up totaly unprepared and leave ourselves open to merciless pi55 taking. Have sent standard payment to cover me and SHMBO for the Firday and Saterday.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by ryans85 View Post
    Is there space for another one?
    If you're quick, yes!

Need to finalise numbers soon for meal orders.

Jerry, funds received and list of attendees updated to include you.

Many thanks

Sid

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast