Bookings now open.:)

the bad news is, i doubt i'll be coming on an airhead. i own 3, and all of them are presently hors de combat :rolleyes:

if i have time, i might MOT the le mans though :cool: otherwise it will be the 1200.

Thanks Cookie, funds received. Must admit, I'd rather see the Le Mans than the 1200 but you are very welcome whatever you come on/in.:)

Finally back in Devon.

Back home to find that:

1.Both the Skoka and the Jeep have flat batteries so I'm stuck using the Bentley to do the shopping etc:(

2. Boiler has packed up so no hot water.:(

3. Calor gas has ran out so cooker not working either.:(

But good news is that parents are both still breathing so no immediate need to return to Jersey in next week.

Today I finished off the CBR400RR and it now looks fantastic.Then I made new rearsets for the Fazer 600. Finally, the KTM was given a full service with all the VAT-free bits I collected in Jersey. That now allows me to concentrate on Airheads for the immediate future.

Hi Sid,
thanks for the PM/reminder - sorry not to have replied earlier, but I was hoping my "condition" might have improved, but sadly not.
I have had a trapped nerve in my neck since early March, which has, to say the least, been a tad painful! I can manage to ride the bike fairly well, but camping is just not possible, and even now, after lots of physio, I'm still suffering :rob.
So, I'll have to give this year a miss I'm afraid- hope it's the usual excellent fun & food and beer - and hope your parents are doing OK too.

I'm hoping to get to the HUBB this Sunday, but only for the day - again, no camping .....:camping :eek::eek::eek:.

Have a good weekend, and hope people post up some photos of the proceedings.

Hi Sid have PP'd you a few bob to cover my stay and will see you a bit earlier than the majority to tackle the engine swap on the 1150. I've stuck the off road wheels on it ready for a wobble round the track if I can get it going.

Details on a PM.

See you Weds, and thanks.

And I am still in the country ill be over.... But in a car with possibly two bikes in boxes that time permitting I'd love some help to put together. I'll give you a ring over the next few weeks to confirm.

Hi Canuck

Are you still half interested in that 21" front wheel I have (off an 1150).

If so I'll throw it in the car so you can try it out (am trailering bike down - its a bit dead...).

Let me know by the end of this weekend if you can.

Hi Canuck

Are you still half interested in that 21" front wheel I have (off an 1150).

If so I'll throw it in the car so you can try it out (am trailering bike down - its a bit dead...).

Let me know by the end of this weekend if you can.

1150 is now sold.... :tears

Hi Sid, hopefully it's not too late to book? I have managed to get out of work on Friday, Charles lad would also like to come down on his 1150.

Both of us would need somewhere to put out tents if that's ok?
Many thanks

Sid

I have sent £32 to cover two bikes and two tents on Friday night with evening meals and breakfasts. My neighbour Stuart has heard the stories of last year and wants to tag along if that is OK.

Sid

I have sent £32 to cover two bikes and two tents on Friday night with evening meals and breakfasts. My neighbour Stuart has heard the stories of last year and wants to tag along if that is OK.

Funds received, thank you. I've updated the list of attendees to include you and your mate.:thumb

Sid

Hi Sid, hopefully it's not too late to book? I have managed to get out of work on Friday, Charles lad would also like to come down on his 1150.

Both of us would need somewhere to put out tents if that's ok?
Many thanks

Not too late. We are filling up now but can always squeeze a few more in right up until last minute. We can always pop out to get extra supplies if needed. Space for tents isn't an issue as my neighbour has said we can use his lawn if needed. Luckily we now have excellent neighbours and that makes life so much easier.

Only limiting factor is speed of catering as we are simply a private house not a pub/restaurant. Our chef has now been banned from partaking of any further alcohol after last night :jager so he should be sober enough to cook about 40 breakfasts each day. It is not "fast food", it is quality food so may take some time but will definitely be worth waiting for.:)

Not too late. We are filling up now but can always squeeze a few more in right up until last minute. We can always pop out to get extra supplies if needed. Space for tents isn't an issue as my neighbour has said we can use his lawn if needed. Luckily we now have excellent neighbours and that makes life so much easier.

Only limiting factor is speed of catering as we are simply a private house not a pub/restaurant. Our chef has now been banned from partaking of any further alcohol after last night :jager so he should be sober enough to cook about 40 breakfasts each day. It is not "fast food", it is quality food so may take some time but will definitely be worth waiting for.:)

Sid, any chance you can point us to your address. I've been to your place half a dozen times and still can't remember where it is :D:D:D:blast

Sid, any chance you can point us to your address. I've been to your place half a dozen times and still can't remember where it is :D:D:D:blast

i have a sat nav waypoint for it, if anyone's interested.

Paid my dues. And asked a very, very, important question ;).

Several people should have received a link to download the waypoint from my Dropbox account by now.

Anyone else, just post here and I'll pm you the link :)

Back
Top Bottom