2006ish 1200GS - non ESA temporary ride

Shimster

Reaction score
So, I'm not sure if its just me being a fussy git, the Manx roads being shite or a problem with my bike, but the ride is getting so bumpy, jerky, etc etc that I'm thinking about getting rid of it, or spending money on new suspension units.

So, are there any local 2006ish non-ESA 1200GS owners who would be willing to swap bikes for about 5miles so I can get a quick comparison with another bike like mine and also get feedback from them regarding my suspension so I can decide what to do? I have changed the OEM suspension settings so many times, in fact I think I have tried every possible combination and I still can't get it right (for me). The last time I was down, Mr Griffiths didn't have a similar model, year bike in as mine, otherwise I would ask him.

I've read far too many threads on here of other GS owners who have been in a similar situation, spent loads on new suspension kits, only to find that for one reason or another, they didn't make expected difference. If it's just me or the roads, then that's fine, but if there is something I can do about it, then I'd rather do it as I do love my bike and really don't want to sell her.

Shim

Back
Top Bottom