It's nothing like a GS

~Stef~

Reaction score
My GSX1400 that is :p

601278_10200318763110304_1156241018_n.jpg

Miss my R1100GS should never have sold it

Yes, very pretty.. (if you can call a bike pretty...:D ) handsome might be better... I'm rambling....

That is a cracking bike.

Shame you regret getting rid of the 1100GS. Seems to be a common sentiment. Note to self - don't sell my 1100GS!

I do wonder if its a case of rose tinted specs, or am I missing the character of the GS compared to the super smooth super powerful 4 cylinder Suzi

ive had the same issue with my Tiger 955i . thats why its going and i will soon be back on a GS

ive had the same issue with my Tiger 955i . thats why its going and i will soon be back on a GS

I test rode a Tiger before I bought my GS thought it was a good bike and I've a liking for Triumphs but damm the Girly Tigers are ugly looking bikes. I'd rather have a Steamer :D

How do you find the Tigers performance over the GS ?

How do you find the Tigers performance over the GS ?

like being fired out of a canon :D

aw comon she's nea as ugly as a GS :D

its a great bike but , i just loved my 1150 and all its foibles :)

like being fired out of a canon :D

aw comon she's nea as ugly as a GS :D

its a great bike but , i just loved my 1150 and all its foibles :)

Aye the GS's are ugly but in a cool way :p
My issue with the Girly Tiger is the fairing, I have thought of getting one and replacing the O/E fairing with something that doesn't resemble a squashed grasshoppers head :D

Aye the GS's are ugly but in a cool way :p
My issue with the Girly Tiger is the fairing, I have thought of getting one and replacing the O/E fairing with something that doesn't resemble a squashed grasshoppers head :D

:clap:D:D:D:D:D

You did get the best colour to get a Tiger Roulette Green really sparkles in the sunshine

it is a great colour , im wondering how a GS would look in it :green gri

but it has to be said your GSX14 is a stunning looking bike:cool: will you keep it long term ? :bounce1

but it has to be said your GSX14 is a stunning looking bike:cool: will you keep it long term ? :bounce1

Unsure at the moment if I will hang on to it, it goes like stink, top gear roll on is arm wrenching pull out to pass a car at 70mph and your doing 90 as you pull back in.
Top that with an avg mpg around 48-50mpg

In saying that I can't afford to run two bikes and I really fancy another GS or a Tiger 955i

Back
Top Bottom