i like this section..its like how it used to be

at least we allow some critiscim, i dared to say on adventure bike rider ,that i thought ,a dirty 640 ktm adv,wasnt worth £5000 ,in my opinion , and .was told ,
keep the shite on uk gsers,there a little bit touchy over there ,if you dont agree with the pack .
at least on this ite ,and this section , we know we talk shite ,none more than me .
and you wont find a harley section there :D
my god :eek you spoke out of turn on ABR :eek::eek::eek::eek:

you are Bad Ass man :cool

I expect there's a cosy little shrug tucked away in the leather purse attached to the orthopedic backrest.

Oh!. I did forget to say that you were right about the orthopaedic backrest. It was made for my wife as she suffers badly from sciatica. I've seen her miss weeks of her life due to being on such strong pain killers that she didn't know what day or time it was. The last time she had a cortisone injection into the base of her spine under a GA. This has helped tremendously but she can't do serious miles on a bike without some back support and, unlike many on here, we do serious miles on some of our bikes, even THAT one! :D May you or Mrs Steptoe never suffer from the same ailment. It's not something I'd wish on anyone, not even that very nicely spoken chappy Att! :thumb2 PS I still owe you a pint for the excellent advice you gave me following our accident. :beerjug:

Blimey, it is good in here without all the shrieking and histrionics in er... other parts of the site innit?

I've got a bit of a hankering after an evo, but in the meantime can I hang around with one of these?

1-11-Triumph-Thunderbird-Storm-static-1-BJN_zpsb29e53a2.jpg

Blimey, it is good in here without all the shrieking and histrionics in er... other parts of the site innit?

I've got a bit of a hankering after an evo, but in the meantime can I hang around with one of these?

Christ NO !!!!!!! they will hang you as a heretic :augie:p

What part of 'Harley Davidson section' is it you people are failing to understand? :blast

S`funny how people think innit?
It is not a Harley, so it is in the wrong section:blast

I have a Harley because it is a woeful peice of shit not really fit for purpose, but it sounds nice.....That is the only reason.....Oh and I was pissed up on E bay a few years back and the missus thought the seat looked comfy.

They are shite, but sooooo shite that you feel the need to suffer and you have to be pissed to buy one:beerjug:

I think we need to start shooting the riff raff, or using them for sacrifical purposes.

I have my Harley cause like me, its far from perfect, and suffers from hangovers, and if its asked to do too much early in the morning it gets pissed off! What's not to like? Oh and it stops peeps asking me what make of bike it is. Oh and it does sound good.

Back
Top Bottom