Santander - Malaga on a 1976 Bultaco Matador MK 9

Thats a lovely looking bike, fully enclosed chain as well.

Good luck with the adventure chap.

now thats what i call adventure riding.

when i was 17 i rode my entirely illegal bultaco sherpa slimline 250 to tiverton college and back - about 25 mls each way on trials gearing and as many back lanes as possible...brilliant stuff.

hope it goes well.:thumb:thumb

Good luck Steve and sounds like another epic in the making:thumb2 I've never actually seen a bike you own without lop sided panniers:D

Just 24 hours now until I leave never been so excited before going on a trip, might have something to do with working hard for the past 8 weeks.

Adventure clobber chosen, swooped this NEW then suit for a Egg and Cress Sandwich years and years ago, and its been in the shall I throw it out part of the garage in last 2 houses we have lived in.

I can assure you it stinks, I have just looked at the label to see INTERNATIONAL SUIT, they are all the rage in Essex, I looked so common in my brown jacket that I bought on here with the wording BARBOUR INTERNATIONAL, I took the label off while in Newcastle hitch hiking last year.

I have since learned being told by a learned friend that the left hand pocket of the Barbour jacket is at a
slant so as you can access your pistol, known as a pistol pocket, there you go learn something each day.

i-bzVkbZf.jpg

You'll need a new sticker

Attachments

• pistol-packing-yosemite-sam_1663273728.jpg
    pistol-packing-yosemite-sam_1663273728.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 583

I have since learned being told by a learned friend that the left hand pocket of the Barbour jacket is at a
slant so as you can access your pistol, known as a pistol pocket, there you go learn something each day.

And there's me thinking it was slanted so you could get your baccy pouch out easier and have a roll up while stuck in the mud.

On his way:clap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 551
Are you there yet ?

Trust progress is good.

And while I'm on, I happen to have a spare piston for one of these in the garage so if you have any problems en route then it's here if you need it.

It's free of course but if I were being picky then it probably needs a little bit of work as viewed from the top it's not quite round at the moment.
Had a bit of a meeting with a carb. slide I seem to remember.

Sailing, I didnt read my ticket correctly, sailing was at 5pm not 5.30pm, bikes tied down and fuel off,

Good job Ian drove me down in the van, noway would I have made the ferry leaving at 3.15 like we did, very nice ferry or boat never know, Wi Fi in the bar here Im always terrified that my writting will dissapeir as they have done many times in the past.

i-LWfXhf4.jpg

i-ZSDL44j.jpg

i-Qr93P3m.jpg

i-QnSj8k2.jpg

Booked a maniquere and a massage an Ancient Japanese push pull technique, looks like you have to sit in a silly chair ergonomically designed, I can asure you Im reading that from the small pamfolet given.

£20 for 20 minutesPerfect for intense relaxation and a boost during the crossing, what bollox of just turned the page and its gone up £5 :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom