Regarding The North West's Monthly Meeting...

Stretton Fox is ok, plenty of parking and just off the M56 @ Warrington / Stretton junction. Food is good and a decent selection of beers etc.

Was there on the GSA a couple of weeks ago for a car club meet and there where about half a dozen KTM adventures there as well so I presume they are bike friendly :)

Stretton Fox is ok, plenty of parking and just off the M56 @ Warrington / Stretton junction. Food is good and a decent selection of beers etc.

Was there on the GSA a couple of weeks ago for a car club meet and there where about half a dozen KTM adventures there as well so I presume they are bike friendly :)

Same chain as the Cheshire Cat so the menu is the same albeit good. Location is not bad for those wanting to travel down from the mill towns of Lanc's and Manc's.

I wonder if a return to the Windmill would be orth trying? It ended before I arrive around here so I don't know the score.

Gets my vote, now could you make it Thursdays!

fox

whatever happy to go anywhere just not m56 all the way will have to do an hour round back lane on the way

What a load of old bollox, OUR pub meet's been hijacked just because it was posted in the NW section:blast it doesn't mean someone else in the NW can't organise another nearer to them:blast:blast

Feck it:rolleyes:

What a load of old bollox, OUR pub meet's been hijacked just because it was posted in the NW section:blast it doesn't mean someone else in the NW can't organise another nearer to them:blast:blast

Back to the black dog then snooty fox for the others on a thursday:D

No it hasn't. I thought I'd ask around to see who wanted to do what and where. I'm quite happy to continue at the Cheshire Cat, or any of the others we've been to previously except the Black Dog. I noticed a couple of working men's comments about the food not being important but if I'm paying then I want something reasonably well prepared. I happen to care what I put in my mouth.

Back to the black dog then snooty fox for the others on a thursday:D

Quite. If someone wants to start another meet at another place then do so. Don't make it the second Tuesday of the month, or even second week, so I can pop along and join in. Just try and make it convenient for Jono so he doesn't need his passport.

Black Dog next Tuesday then old boy :thumb2

Black Dog next Tuesday then old boy :thumb2

See you there then, it seems we're working men:rolleyes:...we could alternate between there and the Blue Bell which met our needs perfectly, especially on a sunny evening:thumb

Besides, I've heard you don't mind what you put in your mouth:ymca

See you there then, it seems we're working men:rolleyes:...we could alternate between there and the Blue Bell which met our needs perfectly, especially on a sunny evening:thumb

Besides, I've heard you don't mind what you put in your mouth:ymca

Always stop off at broxton on the way home for a sausage sandwich:D:D

The Broughton Arms Rode Heath

No it hasn't. I thought I'd ask around to see who wanted to do what and where. I'm quite happy top continue at the Cheshire Cat, or any of the others we've been to previously except the Black Dog. I noticed a couple of working men's comments about the food not being important but if I'm paying then I want something reasonably well prepared. I happen to care what I put in my mouth.

Quite. If someone wants to start another meet at another place then do so. Don't make it the second Tuesday of the month, or even second week, so I can pop along and join in. Just try and make it convenient for Jono so he doesn't need his passport.
Always welcome at the Brought Arms Rode Heath

For a horrible second I thought the North west included North Wales, thank god it dosn't, the term 'couldn't arrange a piss up in a brewery' springs to mind.

You lot should be ashamed:D

Back
Top Bottom