Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off road ride

Off road ride

... as Captain Korma (the lovely Dean) has kindly agreed to lead you daft off road type folk astray again this year...

I'm also hoping to unearth dearest Dave Womble to play his part in the proceedings...

We've now got Captain Korma, Scottie, Unsuitable and even (out of retirement for his second comeback tour) Noddy as off road gurus. Alas no Womble this year.

Plenty of opportunity to form smaller groups for novices and more experienced idiots. If you're going off road, make contact with them asap and be ready for the ride briefing at 10.00 Saturday.

Mr B

I'm out..................

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Umm...interesting....if someone attending from the south east parish can give me & le KTM a lift to & from le do......I'm in for the off road silliness
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

You admitting to being a dirty boy...?

Quote Originally Posted by Madame B View Post
    You admitting to being a dirty boy...?
    If that's your interpretation Jo.....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

:p

xx

The thread title is very un pc its off putting to any dirty girls who may wish to join in

Chance of female intervention in the dirt = less than zero...... sorry to disappoint :p

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Bouncer View Post
    Umm...interesting....if someone attending from the south east parish can give me & le KTM a lift to & from le do......I'm in for the off road silliness
    If you get transport I hope you enjoy a little sand as our local lanes get this way when they dry out Not my preferred surface still good fun none the less as it doesn't hurt as much when parting company with the bike

Quote Originally Posted by Madame B View Post
    Chance of female intervention in the dirt = less than zero...... sorry to disappoint :p

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolk Tiger View Post
    If you get transport I hope you enjoy a little sand as our local lanes get this way when they dry out Not my preferred surface still good fun none the less as it doesn't hurt as much when parting company with the bike
    I hope so too; I'll ask a mate of mine who I ride Enduro with and he may be persuaded to bring the trailer and all les toys....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

If you need a second off road group and you don't hear from Dave Womble I can lead a group again if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsuitable View Post
    If you need a second off road group and you don't hear from Dave Womble I can lead a group again if needed.
    Ta very much.. we'll get things more sorted a bit closer to the date.up:

I'm currently working on my transportation for the BB so I can do the off road ride...given the chap 7 weeks notice, so here's hoping!!!!!
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Hey all you off roady peeps!

To give the lovely folk who've offered to sort the off road run an idea of numbers and suitable routes, please post on this thread and say what sort of bike you'll be using.

Ta! up:

BTW... Scottie, Unsuitable and Captain K will be your dirt gurus this year...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast