Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Yes thank you all for joining us in Wexford. You are the ones who make it for us especially if we can get some of you lost!!!
    Brian I have hidden the dish washer you have to to wash the dishes by hand in the sink. I expect the house to be clean and tidy like I have left it.

b - like yad forget what a fridge is

i see no skin and bone

Thanks guys... great weekend as usual. back to reality with a bump today....

Looking forward to the next one already!!

"The Devil doesn't exist, just God when he's drunk..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jockser View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

Now bugger off back to Engerland, we've had enough of ya already
    No chance but thanks anyway to yerself, Geraldine and Brian for a fantastic weekend. Great company, great hotel, great food, fantastic weather (but I wouldn't dare say the white witch is no longer needed) and a fun day out on Saturday (thanks Trevor).
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Ruler View Post
    Yes thank you all for joining us in Wexford. You are the ones who make it for us especially if we can get some of you lost!!!
    Brian I have hidden the dish washer you have to to wash the dishes by hand in the sink. I expect the house to be clean and tidy like I have left it.
    That's all very well, but where did ya hide the sink?

Brilliant weekend

Brian, Geraldine and Jochen,
    Thanks for a wonderful weekend and especially for the hospitality just off the ferry.
    I look forward to the next one
    Matt
    I always wondered why my surname began with G and ended with S

Quote Originally Posted by GSless Girl View Post
    Cracking weekend Thanks Geraldine, Brian & Jochen. Love the idea of having to find all these obscure places in our own backyard. Roll on next year.
    Sorry Trev forgetting my manners, thanks for the great hoodie its only perfect.

Excellent weekend, weather and people.
    Many thanks Brian, Geraldine and Jochen.

Look forward to another.

Tim & Ange it was nice to meet you by chance on the ferry yesterday.

Big thanks to Brian & Geraldine for the fantastic weekend & your hospitality, Jockser for the rideouts and Jo,Ken & everybody that put so much work in to make a great weekend, Trev for the hoodie and all the guys/gals who made the effort across the Irish Sea , last but not least all the friends old and new who made for a great atmosphere.... Thanks again... Tom.

Many thanks

Brian, Geraldine and Jochen for a great weekend on my first riding visit to your fine country.

Had a great time (and still are), cant seem to find my way home yet

Was great meeting everyone and I hope I can get back for another event sometime.

Thank you all.

Big Thank's to Brian and Geraldine for all their work sorting a cracking weekend, good weather and great company.

Also Thank's to Jochen for planning the ride out and lending Barry and myself his satnav.

We took the scenic route back to Devon via the small roads and Sallys Gap to Dublin for a pleasant evening of Got through my front door at 7pm last night reflecting on a fantastic Emerald Isle event.

Thank you

Cracking weekend, big thank you to Geraldine, Brian & Jochen, craic was mighty,
    Brian if you find the dishwasher don't tell anyone, I made that mistake lately.

Quote Originally Posted by everywherevirtually View Post
    Tim & Ange it was nice to meet you by chance on the ferry yesterday.

And you, it's a small world sometimes

Thanks so much to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen, I can only add my thanks for a great weekend and superb hospitality from everyone we met.

By the time I got home it was a round trip of 853 miles not to bad for a weekend away.

Once again thanks to everyone who made us so welcome, a great weekend

Barry G
    You're never alone with schizophrenia

Thanks Trev

Once again a fantastic job on the Polo's, Hoodies and Sweat-shirts, thanks a mill Trev.

The quaitly and detail, I don't know how you manage to sit by the fire and embroider all those garments, your poor hands.

Thanks again for a fantastic job

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast