Thank You

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Many thanks to Brian & Geraldine for a cracking weekend, perfect weather and company.

Thanks also to Jochen for his ride out / hunt planning.

Always a pleasure to spend time in the Emerald Isle where you are assured a warm welcome.

:clap :clap :clap

Th

Geraldine and all the helper elves well done on a fantastic Nav Rally today. Obviously a huge amount of work went into the prep! Thank you.

A few pics here

Thanks for the kind words.

Now bugger off back to Engerland, we've had enough of ya already :pullface

Big thanks to Brian, Geraldine and Jochen for a great weekend:clap

Once again the hotel was fantastic:thumb2

Always good catching up with old faces:pullface and meeting new people:)

what did ya take him back to evoys for :D

that anchor seems familiar - is it part of jochs bike :D

Ange and I just back, had a brilliant blast up Sallys Gap on the way to the ferry. we had a great weekend, thanks everyone for the warm welcome:beerjug:

Cracking weekend and great to see old friends as well as some new ones:thumb Even the weather showed up and played ball:Motomartin Thanks to Geraldine and Brian for the brunch and of course to Jockster for all the route work.

Back in my door at 7 which was 8 hours on the dot from leaving Wexford:thumby:

Cracking weekend Thanks Geraldine, Brian & Jochen. Love the idea of having to find all these obscure places in our own backyard. Roll on next year. :thumby:

yep brill weekend and thanks to all the irish tosers for making us at home :thumb

now sod off and get the next one sorted

Thanks again jochen, Geraldine and Brian for a great weekend.:clap
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Great weekend!! Hotel, ride out & company all top class!! Many thanks Geraldine, Brian & Jockser for all the hard work!!

Thanks so much to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for such a fantastic weekend, amazing craic and amazing company :)

Now that was fun and it's just gets better every year. Once again we were blessed with the weather and some excellent roads.:clap

But it goes without saying it's the people that make it what it is and thank you to all of you that make the Invaders weekend the success that it is.:thumb2

A special thanks to the people that travelled from the UK, that fact you have made the effort means we must be doing something right and it’s great to see you here in such numbers.:thumb

Anyway, Geraldine is away slumming it in some posh hotel in Killarney for the rest of the week which means I have to fend for meself. She told me that there was some grub in the fridge and that the pots and pans are in the dish washer but she forgot to tell where the fridge is and what the fcuk is a dish washer.:D

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you all again next year.:aidan

Yes thank you all for joining us in Wexford. You are the ones who make it for us especially if we can get some of you lost!!!
Brian I have hidden the dish washer you have to to wash the dishes by hand in the sink. I expect the house to be clean and tidy like I have left it.
:D:hide

Thanks guys... great weekend as usual. back to reality with a bump today....

Looking forward to the next one already!!

:beerjug::beerjug:

Thanks for the kind words.

Now bugger off back to Engerland, we've had enough of ya already :pullface

No chance but thanks anyway to yerself, Geraldine and Brian for a fantastic weekend. Great company, great hotel, great food, fantastic weather (but I wouldn't dare say the white witch is no longer needed:JB) and a fun day out on Saturday (thanks Trevor).:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom