Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookings Open

Bookings Open

Much of this copied and pasted from last year to be honest. everyone decided that they had a nice time, so why spoil a winning run?

OK my lovelies. Here's the plan.

The venue is the same as last year, the Angel at Larling, Norfolk. Apparently we were very popular last year and made quite a contribution to their coffers over the last couple of years so they're happy to have us back.

A generally laid back vibe again. More than happy to offer any local insights or destinations. I'll lead a road ride this time.

£30 for the weekend so that we have a little spare cash for stickers and expenses. This includes 2 mights camping and a two-course sit down dinner early on the Saturday night. Menu to follow.

There will be a T-shirt available rather than a polo shirt, to keep costs down. I'll run off a few hoodies too if folk are interested.

We're hoping to have:

• mr badger's road ride around the North Norfolk coast or alternatively down to Suffolk and along the coast there. 12 max or more if I can have a couple of assistants. and including catering stops. Might just find a brewery or beer shop to visit on the way.
    • [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Kaptain Korma rides again[/COLOR] - a bit of off road. Could be for big or small bikes, or possibly 2 sets.
    • [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Cheese board[/COLOR] for later in the evenings
    • [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Definitely Veggie Paella[/COLOR] for those afflicted with meat aversion on Friday
    • [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Distillery tours [/COLOR]available up the road. There is now a distillery at Adnams too. We have loads of new food and drink producers in East Anglia if you fancy a gastro tour and shopping trip.

Booking is preferably through PayPal. Pay to boxer.beet@gmail.com. Friend payment please.

Failing that, mail me at that address and I'll return my postal address for cheques.

Tim

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Paypalled

PS Oi loikes the sticker design
    PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Location and information

In case you need it, see map.

Get on the A11. Larling is approximately 10 miles north of Thetford and 7 miles south of Attleborough.

Look out for signs to the B1111. There are also signs there for St Georges Distillery. Follow direction to distillery (south) and take the first left after you come off the A11.

Pub < 1 mile from there.

In case you're intending more that just boozing, these might well be useful:

Norfolk tourist type info

Suffolk much the same info

There are loads of military museum type places and loads of old airfields if that's your thing.

Almost all of the Norfolk and Suffolk coast (probably with the exception of the stretch from Caister to Lowestoft) is stunning, especially the areas around North West Norfolk and Suffolk around Southwold to Orford.

The Broads will be fairly busy at this time of the year but are worth a look if you like waterways.

Plenty of local booze around including beers (Adnams, Greene King and a load of micro breweries), whisky, gin and vodka distilled locally and some of the best cider you can get at Aspalls. Great crabs and lobsters at the coast.

Like most places in the Summer, the main roads will be busy and clogged in places. It's still worth a run along the Norfolk Coast road (A149).

Plenty of cute villages and towns, especially in Suffolk. Loads of delis and foodie places thanks to our Chelsea cousins coming up at the weekends.

Two N Norfolk runs, chip run and nice route down to Tiptree Jam Factory (mmm... scones).

Garmin? Download here

Will have maps available on the weekend if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    Paypalled

PS Oi loikes the sticker design
    Special prize for booking first...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Money sent, happy to help again on the road ride if you want me to. If not I will do the off road,I am happy with either just let me know.

Money sent

PeterO

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Again, as last year, would it be okay if I just turned up and payed cash?

Your dates are at the start of my loosly planned trip to somewhere sunny and I may have to make a choice Pesci or Fish.

Payment now winging it through the electroetherjiggerypokery-doodah Tim

-A
    sent from my iPoo using TapaTwat

A bit soon for the dates, but the worlds biggest mobility scooter should be there

30 fine English pounds are whizzing electronically in your direction.
    Must find a tennis racket....

Keep you a troshing me old booty..
    2005 R1200GS Classic. Remus De-cat and Hilltop remap.

Quote Originally Posted by DitchWater View Post
    Again, as last year, would it be okay if I just turned up and payed cash?

Your dates are at the start of my loosly planned trip to somewhere sunny and I may have to make a choice Pesci or Fish.
    No worries

Boxer beet

Cash just sent via pay pal, just make sure the sun shines!!.
    Looking forward to it and the beer(s) Mr Ditchwater is going to ,buy me!!.
    Old GSer's never die, they just fall off more often!.

So many cats, so few recipies!!.

Cash received ta. TimGS

www.humvee-graphics.com Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Hmmmm
    Will apply for a pass, sounds good
    Visit our web shop for stickers/graphics/pannier wrap kits for your GS/Adventure bike
    web shop; www.humvee-graphics.com The originals and the best
    Limited range of our products available on e-bay, our shop; humveegraphics
    Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/humveegraphics

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast