VFR Diary

I thought I'd pop my head around the door having agreed the purchase of this little beauty. 17 years old and 33k miles! Even the reg no. is topical!

These are the sellers photos ....... got the 550 mile round trip to collect her to look forward to next weekend!! :bounce1

My last VFR750 has just been sold again. It's done 5k in the 3+ years since I sold it (now at 21k). A credit to the last two owners who have kept it as immaculate as I had. :beerjug: This was the advert pic.....

VFR750FV_zpsca0d6fa4.jpg

Quick update on the Red Blob - two additions...

1 - Got hold of another pair of bar risers for the clip-ons...
Cheers Vee (Immigrant), the 19mm rise certainly helps reduce pain and discomfort of my dodgy elbow :beerjug:

2 - In conjunction with the above and mirroring what I did to the GS, I finally got round to fitting a Ridermount case to use my old iPhone 3GS as a Sat-Nav. This entailed fabricating a bracket which fitted into the slots on the clip-ons before torquing them up :thumb

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

Hope it sorts out your sat-nav install Vee :thumb

Another wee update...

VFR800 (Fi-Y) mirrors, which suit the bike way better than the 'rubber johnny' originals :beerjug:

#1 - Before:
IMG_1677.jpg

#2 - After
IMG_1710a.jpg~original

IMG_1714.jpg~original

IMG_1712a.jpg~original

IMG_1715.jpg~original

IMG_1708.jpg~original

Although it was a sad day today for me to say goodbye to the Red Blob earlier today I'm chuffed to bits that it's gone to someone who will look after it very well. Cheers Jon :beerjug:

IMG_1888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom