Bank Holiday Monday ride

:clap I like the sound of this one. Where about in Masham is the start and what time please?

JB, will be in Masham for 10am, market square?
Will pm mobile numbers.

Look out for a man dwarfing a 1200GSadv followed by a blue F650gs.:thumby:

Away to Wales for the weekend, back Sun so its time I put more faces to the names, See you Monday at Masham,
PS can take ages to get a tea and butty sometimes, if you want a snack allow 15 mins extra. Also if you are coming up the A1 the DfT cocked up and did not make a junction for, or place signs for Masham, come off just after the Thirsk/A19 junction, otherwise your in for long run up to Bedale and back. If your up from Leeds give me PM and Ill ride up with you.

Away to Wales for the weekend, back Sun so its time I put more faces to the names, See you Monday at Masham,
PS can take ages to get a tea and butty sometimes, if you want a snack allow 15 mins extra. Also if you are coming up the A1 the DfT cocked up and did not make a junction for, or place signs for Masham, come off just after the Thirsk/A19 junction, otherwise your in for long run up to Bedale and back. If your up from Leeds give me PM and Ill ride up with you.

Good point

Leave A1 North @ J50

If so, and I can be excused hedge cutting duties, I may meet you there..

All the best, Jim.

(NB - "packing" = earplug kit!)

As per PM Jim .... not gonna be sat in a cafe with the ear plugging kit set up on the table around me, pluggin' your greasy ears when people will be sat around eating their greasy bacon butties :eek:

:beerjug:

As per PM Jim .... not gonna be sat in a cafe with the ear plugging kit set up on the table around me, pluggin' your greasy ears when people will be sat around eating their greasy bacon butties :eek:

If you have a list of things to remember Mick, bring the fender extender too & we'll square up :)

Business opportunity goes begging!

Aw Mick!:blast

Just think, we could become a local attraction, set up in Masham's market square, (the largest in the UK), and who knows both Bordars & the Rainbow Cafe might well pay us to sling our hook & stop putting off custom!:barf

All the best, Jim.

Back
Top Bottom