Muppet on youtube

I must confess, first time on the LC it felt very different and the gearbox felt a bit clunky because you try to ride it like the TC, but it takes a little getting used to - but you adapt. Been out for a ride to Horncastle today and my buddies said I was riding smoother, quicker and with more confidence then with my TC. Given more than an hour this chap would have a different view than the one expressed on this video.
I for one, do not regret the change.

It's his opinion and he's entitled to it. It doesn't neccesarily mean he's wrong and you're right. Or vice versa! :D

I agree with IJGser. I always thought you rode a bike?

I enjoyed that:
"Don't like this, don't like that, clonking my way through the gearbox, this piece of rubbish" and of course reference to "That bastard"
He enjoyed the power though:D

He doesnt like coppers though bastards bastards bastards. He does have a problem does Mr Angry.

I can see now why people have moaned about the sat nav mount, positioning is not good, I know the camera is on his head but you would have though it would be closer to the screen more above the dials.

Got to say it enlightened me to one fact.

I didn't realise that the new bike was no longer a boxer twin,might cancel my order. :augie

Steve

The bike was out of cannons Braintree, I saw my triple black up for sale as he was walking around the showroom that was the best bit of the video, he's entitled to his opinion though!

Is that UKGSer Muppet? :eek:

I could almost take offence at that Micky.........:D

No, it bloody well isn't!

You'll hopefully have a better opinion of me when I come up next week, but this guy does sound like a bit of a twat :eek

I could almost take offence at that Micky.........:D

No, it bloody well isn't!

You'll hopefully have a better opinion of me when I come up next week, but this guy does sound like a bit of a twat :eek

Ha ha ..... :thumb
Have you got somewhere to stay on your way up?

:beerjug:

I can see now why people have moaned about the sat nav mount, positioning is not good, I know the camera is on his head but you would have though it would be closer to the screen more above the dials.

I'm 5'11" and I don't have a problem with it. It's only obscuring the very top of the dial surround and not the needle or digits.

Jeez, after about the 50th time he said "errrrr" (probably 2 minutes into the vid:blast) I lost the will to live. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom