10,000 mile service

Christoff

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Where is the best place for a 10,000 mile service on my 08 R 1200 GS
I live in Nottinghamshire but would rather not bother with Pid - Cocks!

As I have been in the show room on three occasions this year and not once has one of there staff said hello or can we help you or even spoke to me at all and they were not all busy at the time!

So if that's customer care I will spend my cash else ware so where do you suggest Boy's?

Regards
Chris H

Hi Guys

As I have been in the show room on three occasions this year and not once has one of there staff said hello or can we help you or even spoke to me at all and they were not all busy at the time!

So if that's customer care I will spend my cash else ware so where do you suggest Boy's?

Regards
Chris H

It's not just me then?

May be updating the RT next year. I don't suppose anyone knows where Ritchie ended up do they?

Will ring Jim then and get it booked in !
My mate at work who runs an RT said the light has come on for an annual service not the mileage so you are right 2000 to go!

Thanks for your help! looks like my round for tea in the Cafe on sat morning!
Regards
Chris H

Another vote for Jim. He's the man. He's looked after my 1150 GSA since I got it.

Well you were all right Jim's just done my 1200 mile service and my bike is running great nice and smooth now!
So thanks all for the good advice & thanks to Jim for doing a good job at a fair price!

Regards to all
Chris H

Hi Guys

Regards
Chris H

Funny innit. If I can't go into a shop and browse around without getting pestered by the staff, it really gets my back up. If I wanted help, I'd ask. Always been happy with the service I've asked for at Pidcocks, and thankfully don't recall any undue pestering. Different stokes for different folks eh? :)

I fully agree with your message ! I don't like to be pestered either!

But 3 visits and not even a hello are you ok? Or a just a Hi give us a shout if you need any help!

But it is good to hear they are getting it right with some folk as the overheads must be big on that place, and Its never nice to see people lose their job's when some thing closes down! Like their Honda Branch Did!
I use the different strokes every day of the week as that is my job I sell truck's 70 this year :)

Any way lets just get on and ride our bikes!

Best Regards
Christoff

Just had my 10k service done at Pidcock's. They quoted me £250 and then charged me £234 so I'm happy.
For my part, whenever I go there I get good service (every time). They leave me alone to wander around until I need someone, then they're there (unless the shop is full and they're busy with other punters, of course). I've got no complaints and will continue to give them my business.

Back
Top Bottom