Many thanks

Great Event

Many thanks to Rob & Colin for organising a great weekend:clap:clap.
The site was great and the hotel did a great job with meals and breakfasts. Great roads & scenery around and about too.

Thanks Again..................Grizzly

I'm glad I met up with Rob's Bimblers at Carter Bar.

I'd never ridden with more than 3 other bikes before and found it very different to just tootling about on my own. Very enjoyable and a good opportunity to see other peoples riding techniques :thumby:

Hope I didn't get in the way too much, I look forward to try and join more of these get togethers in the future :D

I hope you all made it home safely.

Now that was a little bit special....:thumb

Thanks to Rob, Colin and the Girls, Gail and Georgia....:)

Colins run was good fun but, that last ten miles were a smile inducing blast, Colin, your Mrs definitely plays with a 'Full Gearbox'...:bow :D

Great to meet up with old friends and meet new ones...

Roll on next year (and don't change a thing)...:beerjug:

the MILF question......

Indeed. Why not just ask a stranger when you've already been told to try Google in the privacy of your own home. :D

Sorry to occupy the couch in advance of you. :p

Thanks for the effort to make a great weekend. And, better weather weather than here right now. :( Ask Rushy!

I'm glad I met up with Rob's Bimblers at Carter Bar.

I'd never ridden with more than 3 other bikes before and found it very different to just tootling about on my own. Very enjoyable and a good opportunity to see other peoples riding techniques :thumby:

Hope I didn't get in the way too much, I look forward to try and join more of these get togethers in the future :D

I hope you all made it home safely.

You were blessed: I've never seen a ride with so many bikes run so smooth and at a decent pace.

Thank you to all in The Bimble.

:clap:clap:clap

Great weekend, so good to put faces and personalities to avatars :beer:
Bordering kick starts the season for us so big thanks to Colin & Rob and the support crew:thumb

Mike&Maxine great to meet you at long last :D

Chris&Beth.

Many thanks to Col and Mort, plus Gail and Georgia

A very,very good weekend, despite little sleep

Many thanks to Rob and Colin, for all their hard work in organising another great event.
Smashing campsite and ride out, in a great location.
:clap :clap :clap

+1 Thanks from me and Harry the cat:kitty.

Great event - hope to do it again next year:)

Thanks Rob and Colin for putting on a great weekend, also to the Tail End Charlie out on the bimble.

A special thanks to Gail and her kettle.

We met some wonderful people and hope to meet them all again soon.

Cheers, Jeff (KTM Adventure) and Helen (Kawasaki ER6)

What a cracking weekend :bounce1 really enjoyed it and had a great chat with loads of new friends. The ride out to the coast was excellent and Jefs story about the twin air horns made me laugh half the way back to Yorkshire :thumb hopefully we see you all on the road somewhere or next year same time same place.

John and Carol :flag

+1 Thanks from me and Harry the cat:kitty.

Great event - hope to do it again next year:)

+2 :thumby:

Truly a great weekend without a doubt ... a big thank you from me too :clap

Some piccies to go up on the Borders Bash thread :thumby:

:beerjug:

Big thanks from me too .....

Brilliant event , the guys excelled themselves with the choice of location. The Cheviot were fab 'hosts' , road ride ran like clockwork and i really enjoyed meeting some new faces plus, as I don't get to go to many events nowaydays, catching up with some of the 'regulars' too....you know who you are.:Duchess

Big apologies to Mark for nicking his parking spot when I pitched my tent.........next time bring a can of that paint they use to mark out footy pitches and paint the appropriate picture on the grass before I arrive:p

The ride back was fun. Despite leaving in beautiful sunshine, and shedding a layer before we left it was bloody wet & windy all the way from Hartside cafe, the whole way down the M6 to my front door....not been that damp & cold on a bike for a while. An ickle bit scary watching Paul mixing it with the lorries etc on his TTR with the wind, spray, rain and and no visor to boot. :eek

One last point, somebody needs to have a bloody serious word with the campsite owner about the gents showers before you hold another event there.:mad:

I mean , a 15stone limit on the shower seat !!?? He's not met your average tosser before has he?:D

Sorry I missed this one , It looks like it was another complete success .
I'd probably have gotten drunk and made a complete arse of myself anyway . well done Colin , Rob and all involved with organizing . Maybe next year . :augie:augie

I'd probably have gotten drunk and made a complete arse of myself anyway . well done Colin , Rob and all involved with organizing . Maybe next year . :augie:augie

You would have been at home ... everyone else did :D

Well done Colin and Rob and all who attended a great event, we only scratched the surface of some of the great riding roads in your part of the world, must return to sample more soon.......:beerjug:

Thanks to all who attended & helped with organisation.
Good to meet old & new faces

Thanks too from Hotel & Campsite owners, they thought highly of all & said we're welcome back anytime.
Site owner in particular was amazed that the site was left spotless- Thanks for that Guys & Girls

See you all next year I hope

Thanks to all who attended & helped with organisation.
Good to meet old & new faces

Thanks too from Hotel & Campsite owners, they thought highly of all & said we're welcome back anytime.
Site owner in particular was amazed that the site was left spotless- Thanks for that Guys & Girls

See you all next year I hope

Oye !

I've just seen that comment , people in little vans full of products ... :rolleyes:

Cheeky Fecker , I was wondering what people were on about ... :blast

Back
Top Bottom