Many thanks

Thanks Rob and Colin for putting on a great weekend, also to the Tail End Charlie out on the bimble.

A special thanks to Gail and her kettle.

We met some wonderful people and hope to meet them all again soon.

Cheers, Jeff (KTM Adventure) and Helen (Kawasaki ER6)

I am that tail end charlie. Thanks to all. It was great sitting at the back watching a long line of bikes (23) streching out in front of me in the rolling hills. I wish i had a video. What a great weekend. Thanks to Rob and Colin for their time to organise it all and of course it helps if the rest of you turn up to enjoy it. But dont forget to keep it to yourselves as we want our roads to remain quiet and not full of Southern softies. LOL

On the must do list for next year, unfortunately I was working this weekend and no time off allowed.

I am that tail end charlie. Thanks to all. It was great sitting at the back watching a long line of bikes (23) streching out in front of me in the rolling hills. I wish i had a video. What a great weekend. Thanks to Rob and Colin for their time to organise it all and of course it helps if the rest of you turn up to enjoy it. But dont forget to keep it to yourselves as we want our roads to remain quiet and not full of Southern softies. LOL

Just as well we are Eastern then!!! Thanks to both of you for the warming drinks, reviving toast and the handy wind break, ! Hopefully you be about to TEC us to the tanks next year, if not before.

Great weekend in perfect location...big thank you to all involved in the organisation
Thanks to Rob and Mick for a super smooth bimble ride out
We made some new friends and put faces to names...hope to do it all again next year :beerjug:

Now that was a little bit special....:thumb
Thanks to Rob, Colin and the Girls, Gail and Georgia....:)
Colins run was good fun but, that last ten miles were a smile inducing blast, Colin, your Mrs definitely plays with a 'Full Gearbox'...:bow :D
:

I'm considering a five speed restriction ;)

Many, many thanks to Rob, Colin and their lovely wives, Gail and Georgia. :clap

We got back this afternoon and can say that it was worth the 750 mile round trip to ride such stunning roads in great company. The campsite was brilliant. It's not often you find one with such fantastic views but within 100 yards of the village centre (and pub)!

If it's going to happen next year, put our names down now! :thumb2

It was a pleasure to meet you two, if only intermittently over the weekend. :thumb

I'll repay you for your cooking tips with some tales about one of your former home towns when I see you next time: It has changed a lot and surprised me when I arrived. :blast

Rob ,Colin and Crew Thanks I had a great time thanks for organising the event.
I thought the bimble rideout went really smoothly. yalcrabm kept us in line.
Nice little run back to the site as well:thumby:Jason.

Back
Top Bottom