First BM

Tuxracer

Reaction score
Just bought my first BM and thought I'd drop in and say hi. I'd looked at a few GS's but thought most of them were over priced for their age/condition then this 1200R came up for sale locally. A bit of haggling and I'm the proud owner of this fine machine. It's an 07 ABS model with 15k on it. It's in good nick other than some scabby bolts (already replaced) and the usual flaking paint on the front cover.

I've only had it for a month but well pleased with it so far. Goes well, handles well once you get used to it (my other bikes a 990 Superduke) and goes for bloody miles on a tank of juice. :) It will get a real work out in a couple of weeks as I'm heading for Germany for a weeks holiday.

Nice thing with a few farkles as well.

Enjoy.

What kind of screen is that?

Thanks, I've put a Puig hugger and some lower MFW footrests on since then, pleased with both of them. Quite fancy fitting another can and some after market down pipes to get rid of the cat and let her breath a bit better but not sure if it's worth the cost, we'll see.

Its a Givi, not sure what model but it works well for me. I've had the bike well into three figures (on a private road obviously) and there's not much noise or buffeting. So although it's a bit pipe an slippers looking it'll do grand for some big miles blatting about Germany.

Back
Top Bottom