This coming bank holiday monday

luapnotlob

Reaction score
Just wondering are there any ride outs planned. Me&mrs love to go out north yorks any other 2up from wakey area want to have a ride out :beerjug:

Have a good trip Martin and get some pictures on here.

Will have to get out for a ride when you get back.

Cheers Glenn.

Have a good trip Martin and get some pictures on here.

Will have to get out for a ride when you get back.

Cheers Glenn.

cheers glen i will get some pics up, and yeah i too look forwards to another good ride out somewhere soon :beerjug:

ime off up north west of scotland on the 1st of august to the 11th of august,

I'll be thrashing the t*ts off my BMW on the Autobahn - sadly the four wheeled one :p

Me and the Mrs are up for a run, we like riding in small groups, too many riders and we feel we are being herded. For North Yorkshire we find it easiest to meet at the Highwayman café just at the end of York bypass.
I know the moors fairly well and depending on your preferred riding style can put a good route together. (usually a mix of B & C roads with the odd bit of rougher but not trail, roads)

Me and the Mrs are up for a run, we like riding in small groups, too many riders and we feel we are being herded. For North Yorkshire we find it easiest to meet at the Highwayman café just at the end of York bypass.
I know the moors fairly well and depending on your preferred riding style can put a good route together. (usually a mix of B & C roads with the odd bit of rougher but not trail, roads)
Sounds good what time at the highwayman. Nothing too slippery if you can. Need to be back by 17:00

10.30 if that's OK with you, nothing slippery If I can help it, gravel is almost certain at the moment, see how we get on.

Don't forget the sheep,many of them have just gone back out onto the open moors with their lambs who have an alarming tendency to dart back across the road to mum when they hear any traffic coming.

Have a good one :thumb

Steve

Luapnotlob, Chaos round Stamford bridge after we left Fridaythorpe, hope you got through OK, we ended up going back to Kirkham abbey to cross the Derwent.

Good day out, thanks.

Yes we got nr the incident i turned right over that weak bridge with the concrete width restrictions the road that then comes out back on the 166 other side of stamford br. Agree good ride some amazing roads/scenery. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom