2008 R1200GS front and back seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenbyrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this, it's in reasonable nick and just taking up room in the shed.

It's a standard height seat

How about €70.00 collect but open to sensible offers..

small nick is on the rear seat

SEATS

Hi

Do you still have the seats?

I currently have a low front seat on my 2009GS and really need to go up to a standard one.

I am in Belfast but could arrange to collect at a convenient time.

Alan

Hi

I currently have a low front seat on my 2009GS and really need to go up to a standard one.

Alan

Yep, still have it and collection would be great, send me an email so we can make arrangements, brianppbyrne@gmail.com

Cheers,
Brian:thumb2

Hi

Alan

Which begs the question, 'What are you doing with your low seat'?

Low seat

Hi Ya

I will one be selling the low seat once I get a standard one.

Alan

Give me a shout when you get that sorted. I may require one but hope to try a friends first. I can get both feet down but am wondering if I'd be better of with a little more of a boot rubber contact patch! :comfort

(I'm away on hols most of July so if you post and I don't get in touch it'll be because I can't)

Seat

Brian

Just to close this thread off.

Nice to meet up with you on Friday and have a chat. Thanks too for the seats, very pleased with them and they are now on the bike. :thumb2

Hope too meet you again.

Alan

Brian

Just to close this thread off.

Nice to meet up with you on Friday and have a chat. Thanks too for the seats, very pleased with them and they are now on the bike. :thumb2

Hope too meet you again.

Alan

No bother Alan, good to meet you too. Enjoy the saddle, maybe meet up when someone organises another Fish-Dash up North.:thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom