Show Us Your Hondas.....

Hers

f9drms.jpg

Mine

k18dwy.jpg

Open to offers on either ( or both ).

Never fails to start :clap

Never fails to bring a smile to my face :green gri

I have considered selling both recently but as soon as I wheel them out I change my mind

My very first motorbike (road legal one:D)

RSN 53R Honda SS50 5-speed with ace cable operated front disc :eek:

honda_ss50.jpg

Had loads more but can't find photos of them lucky you lot :D

Had a mate with one of those, was always getting first gear replaced, used to chip a gear often,

Had another mate with the earlier 4 speed drum brake flat handlebar model, every few weeks we used to nick it by putting a 10p coin into the back of the ignition switch, then park it back on his drive!

Drove him mad :D

Oooh NC30's, I used to have one cant find any pics on this pc though.

My CRF250L...not bad for an overweight dual sport...

u8ahu7uz.jpg

Honda 1983 VT500 Ascot

I originally brought this bike from the importer in the mid 90's, ran it for a year then swapped it with a friend for a Harley XLT. Brought it back again 18 months ago. Have the original silencer but it needs some work hence incorrect silencer at the moment.
These were the first use of the stagger crank V twin engine that was used in assorted customs, Transalp, Africa Twin, XLV750, PC800, Deauville, Bros.

Attachments

• Honda VT500FT Ascot.jpg
    Honda VT500FT Ascot.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 466
Past - sold in 2008 for £450 as shown after taking the good stuff off that I had put on it, ie original exhaust, shocks etc

Present - much loved, well used trailie

Hondas past

A 1996 CBR900T which I bought in 1999 with 1170 miles on the clock. Owned and thrashed for 10 years.

Mods included 17" front wheel, Maxton fork conversions and Ohlins shock, Dynojet, K&N etc etc.......

Had the opportunity to sit on it a couple of years ago and couldn't believe how uncomfortable it was...

101_0180.jpg
[/URL]/[/IMG]

A third vfr has just joined the fold

This.....

6a7yja4y.jpg

It will be sharing garage space with the vfr 400 (nc30) & vfr750 (rc36) and the Transalp :)

Back
Top Bottom