Jobs for the weekend

PW Cymru

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Replace the fork seals again on the RS as mine are leaking again.

If my bits come in time I want to replace the damper on the G/S rear shock.

Next

And please, lets have a bit of sensible organisation this year.

Jobs are only to be on the workbench and work started if the parts needed are at hand. :blast

No dismantling of bikes when the parts aren't there and leaving bikes on the bench all day so stopping other jobs being done. :rolleyes:

And jobs that are straighforward with no potential of any problems go first.

That way you get the easy work out of the way so you can then concentrate on the more difficult jobs later without being pestered by people asking when are their jobs going to be done.

And please, lets have a bit of sensible organisation this year.

Jobs are only to be on the workbench and work started if the parts needed are at hand. :blast

No dismantling of bikes when the parts aren't there and leaving bikes on the bench all day so stopping other jobs being done. :rolleyes:

And jobs that are straighforward with no potential of any problems go first.

That way you get the easy work out of the way so you can then concentrate on the more difficult jobs later without being pestered by people asking when are their jobs going to be done.

Agree 100%. After your previous suggestions we implemented this system last year. We have a job sheet for each bike which lists tasks to be done so everyone knows exactly what the issues are with the bikes and the jobs can be ticked off as completed.

Today we have been dismantling MikeF's R1150GS and now have it in bits all over the floor. He hopes to have the new engine in and back together before you get here on Friday night.:)

I have finished tidying the workshop today so it will be easier to work on different bikes with plenty of space.:) Strangely, the only Airhead that I own that does not need anything is Bertha.:) She started first click and is running beautifully. Its the others that all need a little bit of fine tuning but as noted above, I will prepare a detailed list of exactly needs doing to each bike.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom