Early arrivals photographed at Sid`s place...

Tarka

Reaction score
I couldn`t make it due to supposedly going away on hollibobs with Lorraine,but my broken arm means we`re not even doing that now.

However,some folk appear to have arrived in good time and taken early advantage of the facilities....:augie

drunk-peasants.jpg

:D :D

The hidden 'TarkaCam' reveals more debauchery.....

weekend1.jpg

weekend2.jpg

weekend3.jpg

Just got back from a very pleasant afternoon up at Sids...
Quite a fair few had turned up by 5pm when I had to leave..
Family arriving....
Going back up tomorrow to catch up on more bollox...

Missing the drinking :(

They were just starting to get into party mode when Paula and I left. It was nice to be able to put a few faces to names and a more pleasant bunch of tossers you would find hard to meet! :D Thanks for the cuppa Sid. :beerjug: Will try to make it in the wobblybox next year. :thumb2

I spent yesterday up there in the blazing sunshine talking bollox and wielding the occasional spanner with some great folk.
Left at 9 pm Taking Tallgirl with me, much to the distress of some of the fellows there : She did have several offers of a bed for the night but chose to spend it with me and Barb at ours...

It was nice seeing loads of old friends and meeting so many new faces,= a lot of Tossers in training....
I did not take a camera, so am looking forward to the pics appearing :)

YES... I was in the car yesterday as I didn't fancy having a 6 foot 4 inch tall nutter pillion and my UNsvelte self on my poor little Gertie. plus I was a bit achy ... FFS I'm very very old !!
Cheers Sid 'n Ann A great time was had by me and Anna...

Looking forward to the pics myself Proff. TT work meant I missed this one. Hope to be back next year.

Looks like I'll finally get there about 11pm tonight.

Will I have missed much? :augie

Back
Top Bottom