Booked...

The real peak in bookings coincidentally happened around the time Proff booked in at Devon's gig.

Trippy booked 10 spots
Bakerman booked 20 :augie :D

You are a bad man Andy.

:D

I'll be there with a non biker friend,
It's my first UKG'ser camp.
Please say hello as we don't know anyone.:beerjug:

my first GSER event too and i'm rubbish with tents :confused:. usually have the Mrs. to help me get the fookin tent up but will be on my tod on this occasion :eek

sooooo, if you see an old dude struggling with an halfords (nothing but the best for me) el cheapo tent please take pity and chip in with advice and preferably help so that i get more time for :friday:beerjug: and getting to know you guys :thumby:

sooooo, if you see an old dude struggling with an halfords (nothing but the best for me) el cheapo tent please take pity

Somehow i don't think you're going to stand out in the crowd, you've just described 80% of the attendees:D

Somehow i don't think you're going to stand out in the crowd, you've just described 80% of the attendees:D

:D

sorted it now :thumby:

the tent we used last time out for the rock and blues was a big thing with sleeping and sitting area and was going to use that but now a search around the garage has turned up a small 2 manner which even i can erect unaided :thumby:

Missed the prebooking as Mrs J couldn't make her mind up:blast:blast
But we quite fancy coming along for a laugh, Is this still possible?
Probably wouldn't arrive until about 8.00 on Friday. Can then pitch up and meet up with you guys:thumb for a few beers.:beer:

:beerjug:

Probably wouldn't arrive until about 8.00 on Friday. Can then pitch up and meet up with you guys:thumb for a few beers.:beer:

Yup, more than possible. Just turn up and pay on the door:aidan:beerjug::beer::jager

pay at gate i need you money :thumby:

Just a thought........ anyone know if the pub is showing the Rugby?

Wales plus a few guests are playing Australia:D

Back
Top Bottom