Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Big thanks from me

Fantastic couple of days, great ride out with an old mate and a few spanners twirled in anger.

Slight complaint would be the scortching hot weather, bar bill was higher than usual

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    big thanks from me also
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

Toptastic

Sid & Anne's hospitality was astounding and a fascinating mix of tossers made this a brilliant stopover. Many others deserve a big thank you for helping out with BBQ etc while I mostly sat around drinking and listening to tales of woe - mostly about Sid totaling GSs!
    Thanks for letting us in at late notice and hope I'm allowed to come back next time!?
    Cheers
    Baz (Mark)

AS already stated above... it was a good get together as usual. Met some new people, played a banjo for the first time. Thank to our hosts, Simon and mountainman... I ate one of his burgers!

Sid... I may pop by on my way through tomorrow... with a new to me 37:11 bevel for my 'spares'.

A fantastic weekend was had by all I am sure, blessed with great weather and great company, thanks to Ann, Sid and, Simon we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Debbie and John.

PS. please don't invite that Outtomunch with his bottle of JD again,

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Bless you for yet another memorable weekend

Sid Ann, Simon,

Thanks for another great weekend. Good to see you and everyone else, friends old and new. Well done for all your efforts to make it one of the best events of our year.

Thanks again, no doubt if you holding this one, we'll be there again next year.

Val & Jill,
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Well it's all been said by those before me but: Great Weekend!
    Well done team. And excellent work by whoever booked the weather....
    Tibs

Gave my old GS a filip of new life and an absolutely cracking couple of days to boot, if a little "stressful" for me at least at times. Swapping a GS engine was certainly outside my comfort zone! Everyone else seemed to have a cracking time 100% of the time tho' and I'm certainly not complaining.

Sid & Ann thank you very much for the hospitality and for inviting me down a little earlier in the week to break the back of the engine swap. It was really nice of you and much appreciated.

Simon the food was great, you were super slick when the numbers ramped up. See you for a pint in Reading some time soon.

To everyone I met and especially to those who helped flash the spanners I hope to see you all again on the roads or on the trails at sometime in the not too distant future. A few guys were interested in trying out a bit of gentle laning with me on the big bikes, drop me a mail at "mike at rtsw dot co dot uk" and I'll be in touch.

What a top few days. Thanks for putting it on Sid and I made it a personal mission to ensure the charity did well by drinking furiously....
    Tnx Mike

...are you up for the Big Bike Rally Challenge http://rallymoto.co.uk/

Let me know if I can help with advice on green laning and rallying your 1150 GS/GSA

- Renthal Fat Bars
    - 21" Front wheels
    - Mods that are REALLY needed

Stay Frosty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    what a great wee-kend - might have been the best yet

many thanks to sid, anne, simon and anyone else involved in running one of, if not, THE best event of the year, from me angi and bentley

Thanks for putting up with me on Saturday, I had a wonderful time seeing you all and enjoying the atmosphere and fumes lol x

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks from me as well, a thoroughly enjoyable weekend until the point I had to start the ride home.

I arrived home absolutely knackered, hadn't recovered from the ride down Friday and had to keep stopping. I even lay on the grass in a service area and napped for an hour in the sun. Nightmares about dogs and grass but I seem to be alive.

Finally got home 11 hours after I started at just after 20:00. Apart from a blocked fuel cap vent causing fuel starvation at large throttle openings the bike was in better nick than me.

Talking of Nick, I'm not sure of the rest of his name, many thanks for the advice, extensive knowledge of drum brakes and entertaining stories. The front brake on the R60 is the best it's ever been in my stewardship of the bike.

1100 miles in two days of riding Friday to Sunday on a 44 year old 600cc bike. We clearly don't need 100BHP + 1200 cc motorcycle but the saddle from one of them may have helped.

A really enjoyable event, thanks again team "Wee".
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

Sid and Ann .................. many many thanks for making possible such a fab weekend, for being such wonderful, generous hosts, to Simon for keeping us all so well fed, to everyone else, what a top bunch of Tossers

Apart from a bit of tinkering and some bullshit, I feel my contribution was to ensure that Sid wasnt left with any beer

Brilliant do

Blog Entries
    A massive thanks from an Obnoxious Git
    Brilliant time.
    Google.....Empowering idiots since 1998

Sorry to have missed almost the whole weekend. Next year I hope not to have any poorly dogs and to get here earlier than 11pm on Sunday night!
    Thanks Sid and Ann for taking pity on another weary traveler. Again.

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thank you Sid and Ann, and Sumprat the kitchen slave.

Not much of an event for me, i spent all saturday working.

All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Theres a thread here on the engine swap...

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthr...=1#post3485089
    Tnx Mike

...are you up for the Big Bike Rally Challenge http://rallymoto.co.uk/

Let me know if I can help with advice on green laning and rallying your 1150 GS/GSA

- Renthal Fat Bars
    - 21" Front wheels
    - Mods that are REALLY needed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast