Thank you

cobbster

Reaction score
Thanks for a great relaxing weekend.

Great venue, food, beer, company and weather.:beerjug::beerjug:

I'd like to reiterate the OP, Sid and all made us feel really welcome, excellent hospitality, food and Cider were to die for.........during the afternoon we even had a cream tea :p

Well done to all concerned, a great weekend in the company of some very interesting people. :beer::beer:

Folks,
I hope you all had an enjoyable and safe ride home.

Once again it was an honour to support you and the weekend, and I am very grateful to those that helped me.

Some fool :D even let me help them rebuild their bike :blast
OK so it was just hitting some bit of metal with a rubber mallet whilst they held the engine and frame in alignment :thumb2

Looking forward to seeing you all next year. :beerjug:

I'd like to reiterate the OP, Sid and all made us feel really welcome, excellent hospitality, food and Cider were to die for.........during the afternoon we even had a cream tea :p

Well done to all concerned, a great weekend in the company of some very interesting people. :beer::beer:

:thumb2 You're welcome xx

Hi Sid. My heart felt thanks and gratitude to you and everybody else for laying on such a splendid get together and the opportunity to meet other members with their bikes.

That was a top weekend, so big thankyou's to Sid, Anne and Simon (and anyone else involved) for all their efforts in putting this together. You couldn't have asked for better weather and it made for a belter of a weekend.
Fantastic:- food, drink, company, accommodation, horse riding and chilling out was everything Sandy and i needed and we hope we can make it again. I was also chuffed to help out Simon on the barbies, it was a bit manic with the volume of attendees and a good decision by Sid to close the doors.

For those that missed out, and would like to visit the North Devon area, i will be running Exmoor next year. Keep your eyes open on the SW section for details.:thumb2

Once again big thank you to Ann, Sid and family, Simon and all the little helpers for a great weekend.

Thanks again to Sid, family and friends for such welcome and generous hospitality, and to all that attended for making it a brilliant weekend.

I had a great time and enjoyed the cider very much, I hope you raise a lot of money from the event for your well deserved charity.

weekend

hi pink lady ,sid & simon great couple of days , all your hard work & effort made it a top event all the very best to you all thanks again steve:beerjug:

I was also chuffed to help out Simon on the barbies, it was a bit manic with the volume of attendees and a good decision by Sid to close the doors.

You were a Godsend, thank-you so much for your excellent help. You wield a mean pair of barbecue forks Sir.

Best do of the year :clap
Hope the charity makes a fortune - I am sure they need all the help they can get in these "tight times"
Thanks for holding the event again and being so generous to us all
This is the gold standard :clap
Fabulous mix of bikes and folks

Best do of the year :clap
Hope the charity makes a fortune - I am sure they need all the help they can get in these "tight times"
Thanks for holding the event again and being so generous to us all
This is the gold standard :clap
Fabulous mix of bikes and folks

Fingers crossed we did ...... Did i miss my good bye cuddle or did I have one ??

Fingers crossed we did ...... Did i miss my good bye cuddle or did I have one ??

Sorry Anne I gave someone one this morning
Hope it wernt Att :D

double hugs next event and sorry darlin :D
I needed to rush off before breckky toooooo :(
Its me age :rob

Ann, Sid, Simon and everyone else who made the weekend very special - well done and thank you :bow

Andres (AKA The one legged, gay, hippy, veggie)

Thanks

Thanks for making a WC riding fashion conscious bugger very very welcome indeed :thumb

It was a real treat and I'm very thankful for the staggering hospitality.

And to listen to ATT not only snore louder than me but out swear me was a humbling experience :D

Big thanks from me:thumb

Fantastic couple of days, great ride out with an old mate and a few spanners twirled in anger.

Slight complaint would be the scortching hot weather, bar bill was higher than usual:D

Toptastic

Sid & Anne's hospitality was astounding and a fascinating mix of tossers made this a brilliant stopover. Many others deserve a big thank you for helping out with BBQ etc while I mostly sat around drinking and listening to tales of woe - mostly about Sid totaling GSs! :beerjug:
Thanks for letting us in at late notice and hope I'm allowed to come back next time!?
Cheers
Baz (Mark)

AS already stated above... it was a good get together as usual. Met some new people, played a banjo for the first time. Thank to our hosts, Simon and mountainman... I ate one of his burgers!

Sid... I may pop by on my way through tomorrow... with a new to me 37:11 bevel for my 'spares'.

:D

Back
Top Bottom