Thank you

Good to see ya again tallgirl, its been a couple of years and ya as mad as always :D

Mmmmm I`m thinking I messed up the original image........... mebbe not...........

And, Steptoe, it was an honour to get ribbed for my LC (WC) by such a personage as you! :bow. Let alone all the other great people there, including Sid and Mrs Sid of course, it was a distinct honour to get my leg pulled after a nine hour ride and before I`d even got off my bike. The makings of legend................ :)

9013429733_51ff07da4e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Good to see ya again tallgirl, its been a couple of years and ya as mad as always :D

Mmmmm I`m thinking I messed up the original image........... mebbe not...........

And, Steptoe, it was an honour to get ribbed for my LC (WC) by such a personage as you! :bow. Let alone all the other great people there, including Sid and Mrs Sid of course, it was a distinct honour to get my leg pulled after a nine hour ride and before I`d even got off my bike. The makings of legend................ :)

9013429733_51ff07da4e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

next time less forehead please

Ah - soz

You must be confusing me with someone else - I never ribbed anyone for riding a WC :nenau I quite like them.

Ah, soz Steptoe, my sincere apologies as I have obviously got you mixed up with another one of the lads.

TBH my head was spinning when I arrived from kindly folk saying `hi` and the well deserved ribbing for turning up on an LC(WC)!

Ah, soz Steptoe, my sincere apologies as I have obviously got you mixed up with another one of the lads.

TBH my head was spinning when I arrived from kindly folk saying `hi` and the well deserved ribbing for turning up on an LC(WC)!

Easy mistake to make, grumpy old sarky bald bastard down there pretty much matches the salad dodgers on here :D

Just making sure... did i tell everyone that race car spelt backwards spells race car ?

Just making sure... did i tell everyone that race car spelt backwards spells race car ?

This one made me think of Steptoe's sausage (please, no innuendos)

Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog!​

Somebody asked me "Where are the toilets please?"

I told them "There's one in the stable block, one at the rear of the house, and Mark's 13 plated one parked over there!" :D

We were going to put an old bog seat and a roll of Andrex on your bike but didn't want to upset you.:)

I was going to ask for a spin on it up the drive but never got around to it. But being a poor pensioner, I could never afford to blow £13k on a new bike (according to my local dealer). :augie Plus it might damage my credibility in Airhead circles.:)

That was me Sid, I did think about it briefly for a second as I was busting for a pee having just arrived on the bike, then decided to head for the stables instead.

The best comment I heard regarding the toilets was along the lines of,
"The stables smell of horse shit, so why the feck are there two air fresheners in the toilet" :blast

Well we wouldn't want to upset the horses would we :D

I told them "There's one in the stable block, one at the rear of the house, and Mark's 13 plated one parked over there!" :D

We were going to put an old bog seat and a roll of Andrex on your bike but didn't want to upset you.:)

I was going to ask for a spin on it up the drive but never got around to it. But being a poor pensioner, I could never afford to blow £13k on a new bike (according to my local dealer). :augie Plus it might damage my credibility in Airhead circles.:)

Ha - funny man and yes you should have with the loo roll - it would have been well funny (if you knew me better you'd know you'd far from ever upset me!) and it would have took my mind off ATT's Tourette's and snoring attack in the tent next to me :D

Pukmeister actually had a good hour ride on the Beemer Bog - the longest he's ever had his strides down around his ankles while he was sat on the WC :D

And yes, if and when the occasion ever presents itself you remain very welcome to the keys - I won't tell anyone........

BTW the new F800 Adv arrives in July (more money than sense, I'll be keeping all the other bikes of course) so does that ban me from any future events as its not even horizontally opposed?

And btw way, sump rat, although all due appreciation has been well received by Sid lets not forget the awesome amount of work that you did - the curry was great and that cheeky little number in the saucepan next to the hot curry really did bring my WC into its own - no other bike can provide such necessary amenities at 90mph :bounce1

And btw way, sump rat, although all due appreciation has been well received by Sid lets not forget the awesome amount of work that you did - the curry was great and that cheeky little number in the saucepan next to the hot curry really did bring my WC into its own - no other bike can provide such necessary amenities at 90mph :bounce1[/QUOTE]

Another vote for the cheeky number... it went very nicely on a couple of jacket spuds and would've done so again with the bbq on Saturday had Sumprat made sufficient!:D

Hey Sid

How did it end with the charity, did we get to the upper limit of what Barclays agreed to double. I was going to propose a whip round if we didnt.

M

Mike

I was going to make a separate post about that in a few days time now that I have collected the last few pennies and accounted for everything. I was out with the lady from the charity this morning as I had to help her get her disabled son have his blood tests. He is a big lad and doesn't like having needles put in him. I have to help pin him down whilst the nurse draws the blood.

I told her the good news today and will pass her a cheque in an official handover next week.

The final final figure was £1,031 so I've rounded it up and will be presenting the group with a cheque for £1,050. In addition to this, Barclays will match £750 bringing the total raised from the event to £1,800.

Massive thanks to everyone who came to the event and even those who couldn't come but still gave money to this great cause. I know for sure that the funds are put to good use so everyone should be rightly proud of helping this group. They are planning to go on holiday next May and this money will allow them to include more people that could not afford to go on their last trip.

Thanks again.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Nice one Sid. A job well done.

Can you come and hold my five year old when she goes to the dentist, too...

Check out the PM, hope to see you soon.

Again, thanks for a great weekend and the help on the bike. Its sweet as can be now.

Back
Top Bottom