Live to Ride Derby Cover

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If I fit one of these to my Harley will anyone on Gnarley ever speak to me again... :nenau:comfort:D

You'll be fine. Just ride at night. :comfort

No he won't.

Tricky, Tricky, Tricky.... what can I say? I am sure I speak for everyone when I say – You have let yourself down and furthermore you've let the group down :D

Of course we'll still talk to you but it'll be with an inane grin on our faces, a few sideways glances and not a little sniggering/tittering. Possibly even whispering and muttering.

Do whatcha gotta do though! I am very open minded on such matters as I was with Jackass Dave and DaveG re: the old chaps debacle :augie

This was Neil's response when he heard!

Attachments

• Neil.jpg
    Neil.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 214
live to ride

My ultra is covered in the things, am building up a set of plain covers to replace them but cannot get the derby cover off, a screw had seized last time I tried to get it off.
However as it is an evo no one talks to me anyway so it does not matter.

My evo ultra is covered in the things, am building up a set of plain covers to replace them but cannot get the derby cover off, a screw had seized last time I tried to get it off.

Flog 'em all to Tricky! He loves all that old shite! :beerjug:

Derby :confused:

As in the shit hole I live 20 miles away from :hide

Or as in a happy old couple of.......... :nenau

'tis a weird, wierd world that I have stumbled into :eek

Andres

No he won't.

Tricky, Tricky, Tricky.... what can I say? I am sure I speak for everyone when I say – You have let yourself down and furthermore you've let the group down :D

Of course we'll still talk to you but it'll be with an inane grin on our faces, a few sideways glances and not a little sniggering/tittering. Possibly even whispering and muttering.

Do whatcha gotta do though! I am very open minded on such matters as I was with Jackass Dave and DaveG re: the old chaps debacle :augie

Who are you calling "old chaps" you young upstart :rob

Nothing new there then Melch :D:D:D

'tis a weird, wierd world that I have stumbled into

Yes it is... a world of pirates, leather "chaps" and gimp masks. :Aurelius:ymca2:ymca

Ah, Nottingham and Derby...

Never the twain shall meet

Never did "Ol Big Head" Cloughy any harm. :thumb

Anyway... my slim down gay bobber bike deserves loads of useless tat thrown at it so tomorrow off I go to Black Bear to fill me boots. :aidan

Sod you lot. :D:D:D:D

Au contrare ...

... you'll look the billy bollox; but only if you buy some matching light visors, like those I have for sale :thumb

We won't talk to you. But we'll talk about you.

It's muppets like you who paid me £116 for the "live to ride" light visors on ebay that i took off my bike. :thumb

A softail slim is about minimalist behaviour.... Do not bolt shit onto it....I may allow some "dark custom" but live to ride bollocks Is, well against the law.....

Back
Top Bottom