full lock slow speed turns

I'm not the one with the problem, try looking a bit closer to home. :comfort

It doesn't look that way from where I am sitting, you are the one coming on here and making an ad hominem attack just because you don't like an individual contribution.

It doesn't look that way from where I am sitting, you are the one coming on here and making an ad hominem attack just because you don't like an individual contribution.

Haven't you got anything better to do, like practising slow speed full lock turns for example?

It's not just the cat in your avatar that's black then :D

:potkettle

It's not just the cat in your avatar that's black then :D

:potkettle

Ah, the man who is incapable of riding a watercooled GS and blames the electronics for his failings. Maybe its time you got some refresher lessons from your dad to deal with your shortcomings before you berate those who can't do u-turns as not fit to have a licence.:rolleyes:

Just to reignite the thread, I though I was okay at slow speed riding. I attended a local IAM slow riding course yesterday morning at an empty car park in whiteley and spent the morning attempting to ride around various coned-off routes in groups of 6. I was particularly amazed at how poor I was with riding off then applying full lock and coming to a stop again. At the end of the morning practice I was a much smoother and more controlled rider and I had a lot of fun practicing my slow control.

I would highly recommend such a course to anyone to brush up on their skills.

Just to reignite the thread, I though I was okay at slow speed riding. I attended a local IAM slow riding course yesterday morning at an empty car park in whiteley and spent the morning attempting to ride around various coned-off routes in groups of 6. I was particularly amazed at how poor I was with riding off then applying full lock and coming to a stop again. At the end of the morning practice I was a much smoother and more controlled rider and I had a lot of fun practicing my slow control.

I would highly recommend such a course to anyone to brush up on their skills.

Pah bollocks,.apparently it means feck all ;)

Must say I'm really enjoying getting my feet up and u turning all over the shop now after reading this:aidan

Back
Top Bottom