Mr Badger's Norfolk Tour

Oooooooh, Dave.... can't make any promises as you'll take the tally to 11... best you try your negotiation skills on mr badger in person.. :)

I'll drop out as my left knee is giving me grief...and after the ride down I'm not sure about riding on Saturday.

:thumb2

I'll drop out as my left knee is giving me grief...and after the ride down I'm not sure about riding on Saturday.

:thumb2

Aawwww, Chris that's kind... I hope Dave is suitably kind with beer type reciprocation... :beer:

Though I'm sure he'll let you both come out to play if asked nicely... :)

Aawwww, Chris that's kind... I hope Dave is suitably kind with beer type reciprocation... :beer:

Though I'm sure he'll let you both come out to play if asked nicely... :)

if he can get oot of the gate, this time :augie

xxx

mr badger
MrK
Miff
Andyram
Buz
MScotts
Tallgirl (depending on her back being ok)
Roberto
Hustler
U Turn Tony
daveGS

Ash is banned for poor behaviour.

All fine guys, no need to drop out unless you just fancy a quiet day.

Rumour is that Madame might be having a short sortie to the Suffolk coast in the afternoon if anyone's interested,

I don't mind taking a pillion as long as they promise to behave...

I also don't mind going pillion with someone (to lower bike numbers if necessary) as long as they promise not to kill me :D

Ride out

Many thanks Mr K, as for that other person Ash? If he'd been any kind of a mate he would have leapt forward and thrown himself under my bike and prevented me from falling off!!. But have now got stabilizers so ,hope all will be well, also got less of an alchohol content!.

Back
Top Bottom