I`m SO wanting one of these....

I have a stool like that in my garage, you should get one, they come in handy... :thumby:

High maintenance costs........you have to strip them down and give them a full lubrication service every few hours.
Also temperamental and look really shabby after a few years- lovely when sat in the showroom though :thumb

High maintenance costs........you have to strip them down and give them a full lubrication service every few hours.
Also temperamental and look really shabby after a few years- lovely when sat in the showroom though :thumb

add to that, they are all powered by the same kind of engine which always breaks down for the same reasons. It really dont matter which body shell you get, sport, coupe, estate, 4x4, you dont really get any extra horsepower out of them, it wont be any more or less reliable, so to be honest its really more of a hassle to change body shells than I can be arsed with oh and they hate it if you have more than one at a time !!!

i see the husqavarna shop has sold out of trousers again.

MMMM chick with a dick i think.is that an adams apple i see?????those plates of meat are massive.:D

I must admit I thought it was a bloke when it was first posted but didn't want to say anything in case someone had already... you know.. maybe whacked one out over it :hide

Back
Top Bottom