Cheers...

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Cracking couple of days, lots of laughs .....:D

Thanks to Steve & Family for all your hard work.....

New location really worked for me... :thumb

Splendid.... Just got in, good weekend as ever, thanks to everyone who drank and laughed with me.... And, thanks to Steve for the organisation and for sorting the weather out .....
All the best Al

Just got in myself, great company for the weekend and a very suitable new location:thumb

A cracking weekend: location, company, food, entertainment & weather - it had the lot!!

I have a small ache from all the laughing which is just superb.

Really enjoyed meeting new folk, & catching up with mates too....:thumby:

Well done to Stevie & Co for what was a great Hog Raost 2013...:clap

Hograost 2013

Many, many thanks to Steve and the Burbridge Clan.
What a fantastic weekend I've just had!
Was feeling a bit p**sed off on Friday night because I couldn't get down to the Bell Ph for evenings entertainment etc
( marvellous new venue by the way for camping etc )

But on arrival early Saturday, met up with my mate Bob , and other friendly faces...
( they know who they are !)

We then strung a team together to do the 'Lost Dog' rally . A stroke of genius on the day with the routes,weather,pub stops, etc. So on a high after this.

Then, the famous BBQ and pints to unwind....and the entertainment , what a surprise ...( if you missed it tough luck !!)
Great stuff all round . The VC medal talk again really interesting.
Have been re-counting it to the Mrs............
So she will now join me for Next year !! Had a Brilliant time !!! :clap cheers. John

Thanks Steve and the crew
Had a fab weekend once again met old and new friends great weather great venue
Cheers
Eddie

Thanks Steve!

My self and Amy had a great weekend, the food, company and entertainment was all spot on.

Both talks where very interesting, both given by 2 real characters!

Only came off 3 times on the lost dog, also a big thanks to Luke and Steph who we teamed up with, an 1150 2 up and a sidecar, we must have been a real site in the middle of Wiltshire.

Bring on next year!

Brilliant.

Thank you Bakerman & Co,
Both myself and Chris had a truly memorable first UkGser event.
Very friendly bunch of people and we were made to feel very welcome.

Lots of drinking,piss taking and laughing.
Thanks again.:beerjug:

Thanks Steve @ Co another great event and the weather played ball for once ,looking forward to next one. :beerjug: Clive @ Sue

Great venue, Great people and Great weather.
:Motomartin

Thank you Steve and everyone for making this fantastic event happen :beerjug:

Chris.

And a big thanks to Steve, family and friends for making the first Hogroast for Louise and myself a great one:thumb

Really good to catch up with mates and to make new ones and also put faces to those I feel I've got to know a bit through the Forum.

:clap:clap

Thank you Steve and co for making it great weekend. It was good to meet new people and see some of the regulars. The weather was fookin' fantastic too. :D

Thanks

Many thanks to Steve and Co for another crackling hog raost. Great to meet up with everyone.

Loved the venue and thanks for sorting the weather out too xxxx

Morticia :Motomartin

just to re-iterate what others have said, thank's to steve and co for a great time and a great venue, the food was excellent too and plenty of it :thumby:

i turned up on my tod (my first GSER "do") and was made to feel welcome by one and all, thank's :thumby:

finished the weekend off by a long (ish) way round ride home through the Brecon Beacons, top:thumby:

Yep - a big thanks from us too.

Good venue too ... :thumb2

My first Hog Roast, thoroughly enjoyed it, great venue, great organisation, thanks to Steve and all who put it together :beerjug:

Back home now after a great couple of days at the Hograost 2013.
It was mine and Rhians first hograost so we weren't sure what to expect.
What a great time we had:thumb met lots of people, put faces to names from the site, and what a great bunch of people we met throughout the weekend.Steve and family thanks for organising a fantastic, enjoyable weekend,which has great added benefit of raising money for a very good cause.Just wish I'd managed to speak to more people who regularly post on here. We both will look forward to next years. Video says it all!!

http://youtu.be/zDMtyecT9KY

Back
Top Bottom