Cheers...

Thanks to Bakerman & Co for a fantastic weekend. Our first ‘ Hog Raost’ and it won’t be our last!!
After getting absolutely sodden on the way down on Friday, we were very grateful to Steve for ordering the brilliant sunshine! The site was superb, extremely convenient for a drink or two....! It was great to recognise a couple of friendly faces and to meet so many new ones too.
Ed’s talk was inspirational – only wish I had his outlook on life. A trip to the seaside for an ice cream on Saturday, including a ‘really long’ ferry crossing (5 mins)!! Had a few shots on the range – beware all drinks cans!! The hog was roasted to perfection – scrummy! The entertainment was excellent – the band were brilliant, dance floor apparently irresistible and the ‘surprise entertainment ‘ was just that! :bounce1
Looking forward to the next one - 10/10!!
Did & Becky, and Richard too
:clap:clap:clap:clap
PS: Johno23 – Belly Tossing!

Sorry about that Giles............. but I did warn you:D
You're a bloody natural :blast

Every tosser should really stick to their day jobs (and lets hope & pray they're good @ them!!!!)....:blast

Nice video Johno....pity we missed your silky moves.....:augie

Thanks all for another legendary Hograost weekend. I can only echo what everyone else on here has already said. Great location, great food, great company, great laughs and general banter.. Had an absolute ball:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Thanks all for another legendary Hograost weekend. I can only echo what everyone else on here has already said. Great location, great food, great company, great laughs and general banter.. Had an absolute ball:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I thought that two, best one for me ! Not much to worry about !

Only came off 3 times on the lost dog, also a big thanks to Luke and Steph who we teamed up with, an 1150 2 up and a sidecar, we must have been a real site in the middle of Wiltshire.

Oh yes..... my biggest laugh-out-loud moment was descending a tricky rocky path, only to have to make way for an outfit and a two-up 1150 coming up!!

What a laugh.

That Ural / BMW / Harley outfit really was a wonderful thing, wasn't it?

PG

Steve and crew, and other tossers, thanks for a great weekend, I've enjoyed it :thumb

Hope to get back next year, and to drag some fellow Belgians along for the ride :p

Grtz, Philip!

What a cracking weekend that was! Um, Not exactly your normal motorcycle happening! How many have full-on sunshine, great beer, belly dancers, Ed March presenting, a band, and a fascinating talk about the history of the Victoria Cross? And dough nuts and a hog! Liked the venue too Steve - very friendly people, great beer garden and the Saturday roast was spot on. Interesting to see the secret test model from KTM too!

The most fun bit for me? The Lost Dog hunt. Lots of cracking trails to ride, including some across Salisbury plain and quite a few that didn’t look as if they had been ridden by anyone for months! Did Steve really do them on his Sym, or were some of those the ones we chose to use as short cuts?

Fall offs? 2. Smiles? All day! Thanks to Dan and Dave who put up with me riding with them and helped me pick Libby out of the ditch. What a great way to discover this very pretty part of the UK.

Great atmosphere all round - but that'd also be down to the people who were there. My thanks to Steve and family and everyone who performed or helped organise the event! Terrific! Didn't want to leave!

Attachments

• IMG_8121 psrc.jpg
    IMG_8121 psrc.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 142

Back
Top Bottom