Big thanks

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Big thanks to Devon for putting together this excellent event. We had a great time :)

Thanks also to Rob Farmer for the superb Stilton, Proff for some other cheeses, but particularly an excellent cheddar.

Thanks all :)

Mobile forum connectivity by Touratoad Technology.

Thanks

Thanks to Devon for organising the weekend and the Humbug's for some great food.

Twas worth it just to see the Nimbus :)

Great ride home with David :thumb

Look forward to next year

Thanks again

As usual, great company, great food and plenty of cheese. Thanks for organising another brill weekend ... Ee you all soon :thumb:blagblah:D

Massive thanks to Andy for putting on such a brilliant event. We know the amount of work that goes into one of these events and it is much appreciated. :clap He was still beavering away shuttling bikes and his caravan back home until well into the middle of this afternoon.

We hope you enjoy a well earned beer this evening.:beer:

Also thanks to Barry for a great ride through the Cornish countryside. :thumb2

All in all a cracking weekend. :bounce1

:clap :clap :clap :clap
just in 507 miles, never got wet :toungincheek other than when i took down my FIAMMA awning :blast
Many thanks Andy for organizing the event...........

Lets hope next year we can avoid a clash of dates:blast

It would have been nice to get together with everybody rather than split events, anyway i had to buy my own cheese!! Shocking:D

A great weekend, thanks to all for organising, and good to meet friends old & new :thumb2

I had a fantastic time and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks Devon for organising it and Humbug and his lovely wife for the amazing food. The cheese was delicious and the company was even better. Proff plied me with wine, Barb fed me breakfast and the guys made me laugh a lot. I felt spoilt and lucky to be there thanks.

Thanks Andy, a nice relaxing weekend, I was still walking the beach at 3:30 this afternoon, didn't want to go home.
The curry both nights was great, thanks Humbug and Mrs Humbug.
I'll be seeing a lot of you again in 3 weeks time :JB

Bill

A weekend of excellent company and good food.

We had a bit of Welsh weather blow in Friday night and I understand a full moon appeared briefly before breakfast on Saturday, the vagaries when visiting Cornwall are never ending :D

Thank's to BarryG for leading a great ride out Saturday, Thank's to the Humbugs for some good food, Thank's to everyone who contributed to the Cheeses and Thanks to Bill-H for his excellent Brandy Jaffa cakes.

Thank's to everyone who came along for an enjoyable event :beerjug:

Thanks Andy for sorting the weekend out. Thanks to mr & mrs Humbug for the food:thumb2, and thanks to everyone for their hospitality and making it a good weekend.

ps: sorry Ash missed you on the see you next time and bye bye trip round the site. So bye bye see you next time Ash!!!!!:nenau

Take care

Barry G

Having camped within visual distance of Ash's van, why do I feel I've been scared for life :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap
just in 507 miles, never got wet :toungincheek other than when i took down my FIAMMA awning :blast
Many thanks Andy for organizing the event...........

That awning gave Paul and myself a laugh ash. Particularly liked the way you pretended it was supposed to happen :D

Good weekend. Really enjoyed it :beerjug:

The sun came out just as I passed the Devon border. The ride back through the Cotswolds was superb. The harley came into its own and has to be the most comfortable bike I've even ridden any distance on.

Thanks Andy, for a great weekend.
Mr and Mrs Humbug for getting my missus out of cooking :)
Plus all of the other attendees for just being themselves EXCEPT bad boy Ash and his ARSE flashing :( I'm still traumatised !!}

It ran as smooth as silk, apart from Henrys owners turning up late and me then missing out on my Cream tea at Northcott mouth.
{ Aidan and Mandy will know how much I've missed out there :( }
Went there Sunday tho'
My slightly strong cheese's and RUM seemed to go down well :)

Nearly killed a whole bottle and NO BAD HEADS !!!!

Any pics of the old classic bikes in attendance:thumb

Back
Top Bottom