Just BOOKED 2014

Hogroast Virgin

It's in the diary Steve. Me and my better half will be there come rain or shine. Looking forward to it. :thumb

Steve

Don't bother booking that Satanic Black Shitehound again Steve, apart from curling one out outside Burton's gin palace he didn't bring anything to the party....

The best venue I've been to for ages.

The Poshest Pooh I've dumped for a long time.

The best dancers I've had the pleasure to drool over for an eon, until you lot joind them and made an arse of my fantasms.

The first ride I've had in an outfit, thanks to Luke, my erstwhile Moroccan riding buddy.

The best place to watch a MotoGP, and a great set of results.

The best pig I've ever tasted. Well, apart from that fat German lassie back in the 70's, but we won't talk about that.

I'm coming next time, in spite of the fact that my ex lives not 500 yards away :hide

:beerjug:

ps

Can we have the wee blonde lassie in the chiffon thingy serving the parmesan again please?

Another vote for Diesel - bootiful boy!
The chiffon clad lady in pink's little lass was brilliant too - a star in the making!:)

You'll need more loo's. Got away with this year because of the very low numbers attending. Anything like the usual amount of people would have left it like the somme and glastonbury combined. :thumb2

And sod the luxury aspect with flowers. As long as they have ventilation and some loo paper on sunday morning would be more helpful..

You'll need more loo's. Got away with this year because of the very low numbers attending. Anything like the usual amount of people would have left it like the somme and glastonbury combined. :thumb2

And sod the luxury aspect with flowers. As long as they have ventilation and some loo paper on sunday morning would be more helpful..

Yep, agreed:thumby:

+1 :thumby:

Would it be possible to use the pub loos? That would solve that problem.

Agreed, I sat there at 0700 on Sunday morning making toilet paper from hand towels......delaminating and tearing into flushable shreds...

Must have been a problem for the "ladies"...

Just 3 OR 4 NORMAL Plastic bogs then :nenau

Steve, the posh bogs were good but on the Sunday they were flushing mud.

Personally, the posh bogs were good but they wouldn't survive an onslaught:thumb

This sounds like a great "Do" .. but being a fairly new Tosser and not knowing anyone here I thought it best to check out this years feedback .... count me IN !!!!!!

Another hog newbie here. I also believe I qualify as someone who doesn't 'get it'... However, if tolerated I'd love to join the fun

Back
Top Bottom